Win Free Gear Giveaway #4

jfs82

WKR
IMG_2736.JPG

Getting here involved using paracord tied to my pack thrown through the crotch of a tree so I could cross a game trail 150 up a real steep hillside (because I got lost). Took my buddy and I thirty minutes to cover about 20 feet. I don't drink much when I'm out hunting because I want to be in tip top, but I bring one beer per night. Was one of the best tasting beers I've ever had in my life.

Last edited:

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Was able to punch my first mule deer tag this year bowhunting in Colorado. As a Pennsylvanian having mule deer meat in the freezer is very exciting!

Attachments

• 20200916_180038.jpg
    20200916_180038.jpg
    691.1 KB · Views: 15

Catchfish

WKR
Brothers black bear taking a nap under the tarp. He came along for my goat hunt, which was unsuccessful I was glad he got a bear. We do a nice backpack trip every other year right now.

Attachments

• F0F1E3D3-0418-4C6B-8530-03FAE444FCE2.jpeg
    F0F1E3D3-0418-4C6B-8530-03FAE444FCE2.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 18
PjQn4Kk.jpg

4 of us from Mississippi headed west for archery elk this year... everyone got public land bulls! 2 were first elks.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslider's here is your opportunity to be one of the first to receive the Accelerator Merino Wool Sock.

1602810116912.png

Considering you start and end each day on your feet, managing moisture and hot spots play a vital role when it comes to proper foot care in the field. It has been said, take good care of your feet and they will thank you at the end of the day. Enter the Accelerator 200 Merino Sock. This pair of powerhouses are designed and crafted to keep your feet warm, dry, and healthy, whether you are on the move or in your stand. Additionally, we utilize a merino synthetic blend for enhanced memory, comfort, and durability.

Fabric Details​

• 64% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 11% Lycra Spandex, 10% Lycra Elastic Blend
  • Multi Directional Stretch

Product Features​

• Excellent Moisture Management
  • Wicks Moisture Away from Your Body
  • Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion

Special Technology​

• Naturally Antimicrobial for Ultimate Odor Control
  • Naturally, UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
  • Naturally Fire Resistant
  • Naturally Stain Resistant

Weight​

2.2 oz

Recommended Use​

Early-Mid Season

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the winners of the Accelerator socks ---
@timberland
@jolemons
@skyler_2010
@JPD350
@Northpark

Congratulations' you will need to send me your size and shipping information and I will forward that information onto SKRE Gear so they can get everything shipped out. You have until Thursday Nov 5th then we will have to notify an alternate winner.

Remember that by accepting the giveaway that you agree to post a first impressions of the Accelerator 200 Merino Wool Sock in the SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Thank you for the opportunity. My hardscrabble pants have made 3 trips to the mountains plus deer and turkey hunting around here And still going strong.