Win Free SKRE Gear #7 November Edition

slvrslngr

WKR
I’m firmly in the neck gaiter club, makes a huge difference in comfort for me when it’s cold and wet out.

LightFoot

WKR
Gotta be the puffy....
30a8796b3ae1637b54423ac82bcbd0b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OldGrayJB

WKR
I was thinking bic lighter, but since you said "gear to wear" I'll pick my glomitts. I switched from gloves to glomitts years ago and will never turn back.

Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up once again to bring the Rokslide membership another exciting opportunity to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about December 6th by the SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

View attachment 341994

Fall is full swing and
SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear has everything you'll need to stay comfortable no matter the weather conditions that mother nature throws at you.

View attachment 341990

The Kodiak Pants were designed for those later season exploits where frigid temperatures are more the norm than the exception. Crafted with MTN-X2 Fabric and bonded to an interior micro-fleece, the Kodiak Pant provides an added layer of insulation for those long cold days afield. Whether you are waiting out a big buck in your tree stand or glassing a windy ridge, reach for the Kodiak Pant which is sure to please when the weather takes a turn for the worse.

View attachment 341980

The Kodiak Pant is the perfect mid-late season pant with plenty of features that make it the clear choice for cold weather hunting. The interior grip waistband will keep pants around your hips where they belong, even after scrambling up a steep mountainside or climbing into your tree stand. When the thermals rise, reach for the dual zippered side vents to exhaust heat quickly, allowing you to stay cool, dry, and comfortable during extended hunts. Four zippered cargo pockets anatomically situated ensure gear items are contained, protected, and easily accessible. And, to ensure these pants don’t let you down, every corner of this pant has been field-tested by extreme hunters who expect nothing but the best from their gear.

Product Features

• Anatomical Fit
  • Interior Waist Grip Band
  • Gusseted Crotch
  • Four Zippered Cargo Pockets
  • Dual Zippered Rear Pockets
  • Dual Zippered Hand Pockets
  • Water Resistant
  • Interior Micro-Fleece
  • Mountain Durable
  • Ultra-Quiet

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to receive a pair of the SKRE Kodiak Pants. Entering is simple -- just post your favorite piece of gear to wear in the late season in the thread below.

***RULES***

Entering is simple -- post your favorite Hunting related photo in the thread below. Contest will run between now and December 6th.
To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of December 6th AND agree to post a first impressions of the Kodiak Pants in the 2021 MEMBER REVIEW THREAD thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Check out some of last years SKRE Extreme Gear giveaways at the links below
Link to the 2021 1st giveaway -->HERE winner of SKRE Kaibab short sleeve 150 and Uinta early season pants @Carr5vols
Link to the 2020 1st giveaway --> Here winner of SKRE Lost Peak Jacket @stonewall
Link to the 2020 2nd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 SS top @Ndbowhunter
Link to the 2020 3rd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 LS top @Sal552
Link to the 2020 4th giveaway --> HERE winner of Accelerator sock @timberland @jolemons @skyler_2010 @JPD350 @Northpark
Link to the 2020 Glassing Mitts-->HERE winner @Felix40
Link to the 2021 Merino giveaway-->HERE winner @three5x5
Link to 21 Uinta Pant & Kaibab top-->HERE winner @Carr5vols
Link to the 2021 Kaibab top & bottom-->HERE winner @Pn8hall
Link to the 2021 Hardscarbble Pants-->HERE winner TBA

Attachments

• 2252319D-FEBF-4255-9359-4D426DAA0F71.jpeg
    2252319D-FEBF-4255-9359-4D426DAA0F71.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 15

CorbLand

WKR
Rokslider's here is your opportunity to receive a pair of the SKRE Kodiak Pants. Entering is simple -- just post your favorite piece of gear to wear in the late season in the thread below.

I find that I'm constantly reaching for my SKRE Kaibab 300 Hoody as either a mid layer when its extreme cold or as a outer layer if the temps warm up.

ac086ea1899ed077ab348a10a5e4f8a2.jpg

Sorry I confused some people by posting a photo. A picture isn't a requirement but you MUST list a favorite piece to be entered in the random drawing for the Kodiak pants.
Its probably confusing people because in your first post, it states that you need to upload a picture.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its probably confusing people because in your first post, it states that you need to upload a picture.
Dang tons of proof reading and I still messed it up. Thank you, I've adjusted the post to be more accurate in what's required to be entered in the random drawing for a pair of Kodiak pants. -->

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to receive a pair of the SKRE Kodiak pants. Entering is simple -- just post your favorite piece of gear to wear in the late season in the thread below.

AKG

FNG
I like a snug fitting beanie that is somewhat wind resistant and large enough to cover my ears but doesn't go too low on my forehead.

My fingers and feet are what get cold. Hand muff is what I think there called. Haven't missed many deer season in Minnesota without 1.