WTS Winchester M70 XTR Featherweight 270 Win

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Selling the last of my scoped rifles. I have decided to shoot my 30-30 with iron sights for anything I am going to rifle hunt anymore. This rifle is a 1985 or 1986 manufacture.

Package includes the following:
Winchester Model 70 XTR Featherweight .270 Win with black stock
3-9x40 Bushnell Banner scope
Weaver scope rings
Caldwell picatinny rail adapter
6-9 inch bipod
270 bore snake

This rifle is in good used condition and flat out shoots. The first time I took it to the range the holes were touching at 200 yards. Currently sighted in for 200 yards under the crosshairs. The trigger is adjustable for the desired pull weight and I have it set pretty light. The previous owner used some black permanent marker on the stock to cover some scratches. I tried to get them in the picture as much as possible, purely cosmetic, but I don't want any buyers to be surprised.

$600 shipped to your FFL

PM with questions or offers
GcZ0FS5h.jpg

lbDYquDh.jpg

XQCYrO1h.jpg

E5Xyg1ih.jpg

DXSWiLQh.jpg

g4VhQrhh.jpg

LGHzibqh.jpg

Eh5AOquh.jpg

OP
doncarpenter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is a Winlite model. The stock was made by McMillan. The rifle and scope together weigh 7.75lbs and the stock alone weighs 1.75lbs.

eamyrick

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Free bump. Someone please buy this so I will quit looking at it. Is it bedded? Was anything modified to add the front pic rail or can it be returned back to a stud?

OP
doncarpenter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Free bump. Someone please buy this so I will quit looking at it. Is it bedded? Was anything modified to add the front pic rail or can it be returned back to a stud?
The adapter uses the stud to mount, its just an add on to use that bipod. The stud is under it. It has not been bedded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk