Wind indicator at Cabelas

Thanks. It just so happens that I was looking at that, and after figuring the shipping and usual wait times for Cabelas, I found the same item on Blackovis.com item# MOC0007-Elk. They were $4.99 each, and free shipping so I got two for the price it would have been at Cabelas with their shipping for just one, and I got them in the mail yesterday.

OP
Mosby

Mosby

WKR
Thanks. It just so happens that I was looking at that, and after figuring the shipping and usual wait times for Cabelas, I found the same item on Blackovis.com item# MOC0007-Elk. They were $4.99 each, and free shipping so I got two for the price it would have been at Cabelas with their shipping for just one, and I got them in the mail yesterday.
I did a store pick up but I buy a bunch of stuff from Black Ovis because of the free shipping. Shipping and taxes can add up in a hurry, especially on small items. I had $15 in Cabela's bucks left over and want to use them up, so I bought a couple bottles, applied the bucks and swung by the Cabela's on my way to the gym.

I realized after I replied that if someone has other things to order, it would cost no more shipping to add the Wind Indicator to their order. And of course if you lived close to one (which I do), passing by the store and grabbing some is a good idea. The problem with my Cabelas, they don't stock much Elk related scent products, Moccasin Joe's included. I did check the Cabelas website to see if it was "In Stock" at my Gonzales, La store- it's not.
I'm sure you helped others by posting the info. It's never too early to get ready for next season. Good Luck in your Elk chasing !!

Sevobuck

Lil-Rokslider
On a side note. Has anyone ever emailed that company. The guy that emailed me back was a man of few words and absolutely worthless as far as information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mosby

Mosby

WKR
On a side note. Has anyone ever emailed that company. The guy that emailed me back was a man of few words and absolutely worthless as far as information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First time I have used MJ products. When it comes to wind indicators, I buy whatever is on sale and these didn't cost me anything out of pocket. They all seem to work the same.

Normally, the only scent products I buy are from James Valley scents. They work better for whitetail then any other product I have tried. I normally don't use any scent products for elk.