Wind Resistant Hoodie/Layer

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
Personally I think the 240 is nice, but can get too hot unless it's under 20 degrees. I got pit zips put in my 240 and it was a game changer, but can still be plenty warm. (Now I just wish I got the hooded version since I put the pit zips in!) I used my kuiu kutana soft shell jacket this year more on my late season hunts and to me it was awesome for active cold weather hunts. (think they discontinued it because it was close to the guide jacket- I haven't tried the guide for comparison tho) built in pit zips, seemed to breath real well and shed most wind. If I stopped I just put the hood on and could still stay warm for a while too.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

2-Stix

WKR
I layer with a Kuiu wool T, wool long sleeve zip T, Stongfleece 210 and then I add a Guide Vest. I can get down to 15 degrees with that combo and drop layers when it warms or add a soft/hard/puff pending wind/rain/snow.

240 was to heavy for me.

Bump79

WKR
For me, the 240 is a little warm for hiking in anything above freezing. I haven't used it, but curious if the First Lite Ridgeline pullover would be a good fit here.
Based on everything I've heard if Kuiu put long pit zips in the 240 it would be nearly impossible to beat.