Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Stove

Wrench

WKR
Guys that have some burn time, are you using the spark arrestor and if so did it plug, did you mod it or use as is.

Thanks.

Lingling

FNG
I'm in se alaska so I do use the included cap when it's raining. I don't use that as a spark arrestor though. I bought some stainless mesh arrestors from one of the other stove companies but can't remember for the life of me who it was. I place this on the bottom right above the damper. Fits like a glove and doesn't interfere with the damper. Every time the fire burns out i just lift out the stovepipe and clean the arrestor. It stays pretty clean when I bring my own wood, needs maintenance with wood cut from the camp location.

Lingling

FNG
I went through my records to find the screens I got. Liteoutdoors 3" bottom arrestor.

KBC

WKR
Cork soaker, I think this might be the stove for me...One more thing to save for hahaha

can anyone who's used this a lot chime in on how it's held up? I'm inbetween the Luxe 3w and this one. Heard the top cover warps bad enough that it can't be used as a good flat surface to cook on

CO-AJ

WKR
Well, I ordered this bad boy. I've been looking for a beefer Ti stove. Think I may have found it. Plus I hate putting together stoves in the backcountry. This stove might solve that problem too. I will post more once I get it.

I am debating between this one and the SO line. I too absolutely love the folding design, but hate to buy from China. Other than the manufacturing location I think this stove is awesome. They also make a hot water heater that sits on top and wraps partially around the stove pipe. Instant hot water, really awesome.

sneaky

"DADDY"
We shot a video of Ryan assembling the stove just a few minutes ago. He'll post it when he gets home this weekend.
48db0afc7585b136758b7709e8d67360.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KBC

WKR
Is it made in China? You would think it would be a lot cheaper if it was...
I am debating between this one and the SO line. I too absolutely love the folding design, but hate to buy from China. Other than the manufacturing location I think this stove is awesome. They also make a hot water heater that sits on top and wraps partially around the stove pipe. Instant hot water, really awesome.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Is it made in China? You would think it would be a lot cheaper if it was...
Someone has to mark it up:)

But the truth is it’s built better than most American made Ti stoves. Expect the stove pipe, it’s straight garbage.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I can say this, I'd never touched one of those stoves before today, and I had it broken down for storage in less than 30 seconds after we finished the assembly video. If time and aggravation, or lack thereof, is important to you, pay the money. And buy a different pipe or use one you already have. That pipe material is thin, just like @Ryan Avery said. Super easy idiot proof assembly, very nice damper assembly, fragile pipe, storage bag that could use a couple of improvements. It goes together about ten minutes quicker than my Ruta Locura stove, or any other stove out there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sadler

WKR
Love this stove. Used it for a week in my sawtooth during a very wet hunting season up here in north idaho. Great design, easy to assemble but like Ryan mentioned, the stove pipe is garbage. I’ll be getting a better and shorter one from kifaru or seek before next season.

PNWGATOR

WKR
From their website:

“ Winnerwell International is a team of designers and fabricators based in Qingdao, China.”

CO-AJ

WKR
can anyone who's used this a lot chime in on how it's held up? I'm inbetween the Luxe 3w and this one. Heard the top cover warps bad enough that it can't be used as a good flat surface to cook on
The website mentions to make sure it is assembled square before the first burn-in. Maybe whomever you heard from didn't have it assembled quite right and it burned in warped. Just a thought.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Whoever told you that obviously hasn't used it, or used it incorrectly. It's a much thicker top than any of the other stoves I've used or seen. The whole stove body is heavier gauge material. The pipe, on the other hand, seems like it was an afterthought.