Wise Company Food

idk man but i guess ill let you know when i get back from my backcountry hunt next week haha we bought a tub of them to keep us for the week so hopefully there decent otherwise im gonna be choking down 100 bucks worth of junk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
They are fine. But after 4 or 5 days they get old, just like everything else:)

so i should prolly bring in some top ramen or cup o noodles to haha jus in case, im hopin to be able to cook up some elk heart or some backstrap a couple nights

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I always bring some non dehydrated foods. Ramen, Pop-tarts, PB&J or even powdered potatoes.

we ate it all week the hearty tortilla was petty good, woulda been better to bring some bread to clean up with or tortilla, the teriyaki and rice was not to much of my liking but im not to big into chinese type food anyways, the pasta alfredo i did not like at all, the cinnamon and apple cereal was just not even close to something i liked. and the beef stroganoff was decent. i personally decided to pack top ramen instead next year. easier to clean up easier to cook and i like the taste of it. one of the biggest things with the meals was cooking it and then cleaning up my mess kit. when trying to keep down on weight you dont want to bring alot of things such as paper towels and all that so that cleaning up was a bit of a headache for me. but im just one man and my preferences are different than others. all in all i could eat all of them in an emergency situation