Wiser Bino adapter

handwerk

WKR
Anybody try one of these yet?

Whether its the RRS Cinch, Aziak bino clamp, and now the wiser the market is blowing up with new bino tripod adapters. I really like how this one lets you clamp around the center post and has a hole to mount on the end of a trekking pole. I could definitely see a scenario where you're out of breath from hiking and need to glass a ridge real quick and throw it on your trekking pole to be more stable rather than taking the time to take out your tripod and set it up.

It looks like another good option. I have the outdoorsman on my NL’s, but think I prefer the Aziak, the wiser looks as good

Hnthrdr

WKR
It looks like another good option. I have the outdoorsman on my NL’s, but think I prefer the Aziak, the wiser looks as good
Aziak the one with the screw head closure? I think I was looking at that and the rrs aluminum version… kind of get weirded out with the poly even though I’m sure it is tough…

Aziak the one with the screw head closure? I think I was looking at that and the rrs aluminum version… kind of get weirded out with the poly even though I’m sure it is tough…
Yep, have had one on the kowas for awhile now, leave an arca plate on it, still fits in the bino harness well, and is just an easy and quick system. So far so good on the one we have on my wife’s binos, but I will be going that route in the future

Plan on getting some 8x NL, probably put the outdoorsman from my 12’s on them and an Aziak or wiser on my 12’s that will be on the tripod more… the 8’s won’t

Lighter as well, for ounce counters

I like that the binos don’t tilt back and forth too, and your tripod is 3” shorter without the outdoorsman mount living on it