Wiser Precision Third Leg (Trekking pole tripod adapter)

I've checked it out online.
Looks interesting.
But also looks like one of those things that takes alot of messing around or is just more of a pain to deal with then its worth.

Id love to see an in depth review on here for it.

I got the quick stix for Christmas, haven't set it up yet, I'll try and get some pictures of at least that piece.

I was seriously contemplating this setup, the red mountain tripod and the tricer GTP III. I decided to not to go with the wiser because it uses a picatinny quick release and would require too much modification to my camera and optics setup.

I ended up getting the Tricer GTP III and am really impressed with it so far. Haven’t had it in the field but it’s rock solid on my black diamond trekking poles. I had some S&S poles and the short length of the tips make it pretty unstable in the Tricer, so heads up on that for anyone interested in the GTP III.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mplutodh1

FNG
Just ordered the set (quick stix, 3rd leg and quick clip) for a light weight bino glassing platform. Also figure I can use it for a bipod in some situations. I'm all for multi-purpose items and already run trekking poles. Will see how it goes for summer scouting trips but looking forward to it.