Wiser Precision Trekking pole mount

LaHunter

WKR
Plenty of ways to skin the cat but damn these are simple, high quality, and over all not every expensive.
I like that it takes 2 seconds to join or unjoin the poles together. All pieces needed are exactly where I left them (clamped on) and set up exactly the same every single time I use them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Yep. I just got a set. They seem like they could really come in handy and seem like they would be quick to get set up In ‘the moment’.

Did you try this with a spotter?

I have not yet, actually. I threw my 15lb rifle on there and figured that would put it through it's paces the best, haha. I'm in the middle of redesigning the 3rd leg system so it will all fold together nicely like a normal tripod would... Hunting season has slowed my progress on this, however. :p

Did Ryan Avery do his review on these yet? Im curious to see his thoughts. Seems like a solid product and idea with alot of usefulness.
Not that I am aware of. I've tried to followed up with him a few times, but have not heard anything. It is the middle of hunting season, so maybe we'll hear something this winter.

I just got a set and my 12 yr old put them to work on her first bull. This is a good product and a lot slicker than the Velcro strap I used to use for the purpose. I had a little trouble with the website but the owner took care of it and I received them 20191112_073356.jpgquickly.

Attachments

• 20191112_073022.jpg
    20191112_073022.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 86

Michael54

WKR
I just got a set and my 12 yr old put them to work on her first bull. This is a good product and a lot slicker than the Velcro strap I used to use for the purpose. I had a little trouble with the website but the owner took care of it and I received them View attachment 133132quickly.
Now that's a picture worthy of advertisement. Did you post any pics of her with the bull anywhere?

I just got a set and my 12 yr old put them to work on her first bull. This is a good product and a lot slicker than the Velcro strap I used to use for the purpose. I had a little trouble with the website but the owner took care of it and I received them View attachment 133132quickly.
That is awesome! Congratulations to your daughter and you! It's pretty dang cool having even a very small part in a first timer's success; I'm glad you like the Quick-StiX and that they were able to aid in your daughters success!
-Shane

Now that's a picture worthy of advertisement. Did you post any pics of her with the bull anywhere?
Btw, the "thumbs up" was not exactly in reference to the new shooting rest system, but for her younger siblings who still hadn't left for school when she took the elk. We had hiked since 4am and actually had cell service from this mountain top. With regards to the Quick-Stix, it was a happy accident.
Thanks for all the kind words.

BluMtn

WKR
Just received my set and I will say I can hardly wait to give them a try. Well worth the money. I got to looking at this mount system and another option would be for Wiser to build a J hook that would mount to one side then if you only used one pole it could be used as a single pole mount.

I love these things, didn’t get to use them on a shot this year but they are definitely a must IMO. Also great way to keep your rifle up out of the dirt and ready while you are glassing.

RSC12

FNG
Older thread but since we all have a lot of time to kill I've been re-reading some old posts. Just wondering if theres any more word on accessories. I'm about to order the clips but would definitely be interested in a third pole tripod/binocular attachment, as well as a rifle attachment point.

Muleys32

Lil-Rokslider
Older thread but since we all have a lot of time to kill I've been re-reading some old posts. Just wondering if theres any more word on accessories. I'm about to order the clips but would definitely be interested in a third pole tripod/binocular attachment, as well as a rifle attachment point.

That is a neat idea. A Binocular attachment would be awesome for even one of your trekking poles. Quick release and attach for while you are moving but want to steadily look at something across the way.

RSC12,
I think I just responded to your email you had sent me the other day. But, in case this is someone else. There are two accessories currently. Third Leg (tripod) and Quick-Clip (Bipod and used with the Third Leg).

I was waiting for Ryan to publish his Quick-StiX review before launching these accessories (Talked with him about a month ago. He used them all last season and was very impressed and said his review was almost done). I will officially release these by the end of the month at the latest though.

If anyone was interested, I could ship out a few as a sort of soft launch, provided I get feedback to make sure I've got all the manufacturing/QC kinks worked out.

Shane

Attachments

• IMG_20200229_155125.jpg
    IMG_20200229_155125.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20200408_153027.jpg
    IMG_20200408_153027.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 80

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
That third leg optics mount looks awesome. Is it an additional piece that pairs with the quick-stix or is it an entirely separate attachment?

JakeB2010

FNG
Was eager to read the reviews on these after everyone had a season to test them out. Sounds like everyone liked them so I just ordered me a set. Really liked the idea of the trekking poles serving as a rear rest in steep terrain! Found out last year that bipods dont work that great when there is a ft of snow on the ground in open country, costed me the largest muley buck I have ever shot at. If I would have had these I might have had the luxury of a taxidermy bill this year.