WKR Status

I'm still a junior member, but I'm trying to get that WKR below my name before hunting season so that someone will finally take me seriously and I can ask for waypoints and shout out specific units without being shamed. However it seems that first rule of becoming a well known rokslider, is that we don't talk about becoming a well known rokslider. So anyways, I'm posting this to add to my post count so that I can get a bit closer to being in the secret society. What's the next step? More memes? More shaming of newbies who break the rules? Trade my kuiu in for vintage camo?

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Once you get 50 posts, you can then access the "Honey Hole" sub-forum where we share all of our secrets.
Are you worried you'll get taken out by the rokslide mob hitmen for mentioning the "honey hole" sub forum publicly?

I'm still a junior member, but I'm trying to get that WKR below my name before hunting season so that someone will finally take me seriously and I can ask for waypoints and shout out specific units without being shamed. However it seems that first rule of becoming a well known rokslider, is that we don't talk about becoming a well known rokslider. So anyways, I'm posting this to add to my post count so that I can get a bit closer to being in the secret society. What's the next step? More memes? More shaming of newbies who break the rules? Trade my kuiu in for vintage camo?
Here's how you become a WKR in 8 steps:

Step 1: Make a terrible shot on something beyond your effective range. I'd personally say I was aiming for the BH or femoral artery but deflected off a tiny branch and hit a rear ham.

Step 2: Detail how you looked for the animal for a few minutes but decided to back out over the saddle so you could do Mtn House & Chill with your buddies before it got dark.

Step 3: Sleep in and give the animal extra time just to make sure you're rested and have a chance to let the Mtn Ops pre-workout kick in before resuming the search.

Step 4: Search for animal for a bit until you realize someone else finished your job and took your BOAL home.

Step 5: Post a mysterious story promising something juicy here while looking for sympathy.

Step 6: Get blown up, drop in once every 40 pages promising something wild, then fail to deliver. Become the subject of 1,000 memes which display the creative genius of the Rokslide community.

Step 7: You're now a WKR!

Step 8: Change your username/give yourself a nickname which we all know is a complete violation of guy code then basically disappear.

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Holy hell, the wisdom in this thread already is overwhelming. It's like Aristotle, Einstein, Tom Brady, and the Alone guy had me over for dinner to answer all my junior rokslider questions. I can't wait to die and go to honey hole sub forum heaven!

bozeman

WKR
You have to buy/sell 4 diff camo clothing setups until you find the one that makes you look truly 'hardcore', buy/sell at least 5 backpacks to find the one you will 'come out heavy' with and then share a complete breakdown of your arrow setup with a 87% FOC and how it will blow thru any tree you hit while shooting at an elk........then you get the WKR tag.

OP
Lil-Rokslider
I would deeply respect the honesty of this approach.
Hey man, looks like you're from Kansas. I've never been, but I'd love to shoot a giant Kansas deer. Can you send me trail cam photos of the biggest deer you're seeing and contact info for some farmers who'd let me hunt. I'll be honest, I don't have the time to go knock on doors or the money to pay for a Kansas onx subscription. Thanks in advance!

Travis907

WKR
Step 1-10
Listen to the great advice from all the WKR’s! That’s all you need to do, it’s that simple! Good luck, you will soon be legendary!

6i8sc7.jpg

TripleJ

WKR
Don't quote me on this, but I think if you do some hard core manscaping and send some pics to some long-term members (for certification purposes of course), it should speed up your WKR membership process. Please please please don't send them to me though... :ROFLMAO: