WKR Status

I'm still a junior member, but I'm trying to get that WKR below my name before hunting season so that someone will finally take me seriously and I can ask for waypoints and shout out specific units without being shamed. However it seems that first rule of becoming a well known rokslider, is that we don't talk about becoming a well known rokslider. So anyways, I'm posting this to add to my post count so that I can get a bit closer to being in the secret society. What's the next step? More memes? More shaming of newbies who break the rules? Trade my kuiu in for vintage camo?
All of the above.

OP
Lil-Rokslider
All of the above.
No, I did all the things, and it turns out that it was all just a ploy. A carrot that continues to be dangled just out of reach. They threw me a tiny bone, but it was just a temporary high. Dust in the wind. Fleeting. Like a thief in the night. Like my first 4 wives. I've grown a callous around my heart. The Rokslide mods are just cruel masters who throw their people table scraps before locking them up in their tiny cell. I'll never give my heart away again.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, I did all the things, and it turns out that it was all just a ploy. A carrot that continues to be dangled just out of reach. They threw me a tiny bone, but it was just a temporary high. Dust in the wind. Fleeting. Like a thief in the night. Like my first 4 wives. I've grown a callous around my heart. The Rokslide mods are just cruel masters who throw their people table scraps before locking them up in their tiny cell. I'll never give my heart away again.
Sorry man, Rokslide post count creep