WKR Status

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Don't quote me on this, but I think if you do some hard core manscaping and send some pics to some long-term members (for certification purposes of course), it should speed up your WKR membership process. Please please please don't send them to me though... :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately the good Lord didn't bless me with a very hairy canvas to work with. I look more like a baby rat. so needless to say, my creative options are limited.

CorbLand

WKR
Here's how you become a WKR in 8 steps:

Step 1: Make a terrible shot on something beyond your effective range. I'd personally say I was aiming for the BH or femoral artery but deflected off a tiny branch and hit a rear ham.

Step 2: Detail how you looked for the animal for a few minutes but decided to back out over the saddle so you could do Mtn House & Chill with your buddies before it got dark.

Step 3: Sleep in and give the animal extra time just to make sure you're rested and have a chance to let the Mtn Ops pre-workout kick in before resuming the search.

Step 4: Search for animal for a bit until you realize someone else finished your job and took your BOAL home.

Step 5: Post a mysterious story promising something juicy here while looking for sympathy.

Step 6: Get blown up, drop in once every 40 pages promising something wild, then fail to deliver. Become the subject of 1,000 memes which display the creative genius of the Rokslide community.

Step 7: You're now a WKR!

Step 8: Change your username/give yourself a nickname which we all know is a complete violation of guy code then basically disappear.
While I fully support the creativeness of this post, it is simply incorrect. Doing the above does not make you a "well known rokslider." In order to be a "well known rokslider" you must be the person that does step 3.5. Step 3.5 is sneak into said buck, field dress and steal someone's BOAL.

I'm still a junior member, but I'm trying to get that WKR below my name before hunting season so that someone will finally take me seriously and I can ask for waypoints and shout out specific units without being shamed. However it seems that first rule of becoming a well known rokslider, is that we don't talk about becoming a well known rokslider. So anyways, I'm posting this to add to my post count so that I can get a bit closer to being in the secret society. What's the next step? More memes? More shaming of newbies who break the rules? Trade my kuiu in for vintage camo?
I generally don’t associate with junior members, but yeah, if you want to be taken seriously, I would get to posting and get wool plaid to speed up the process, you will also need a new custom rifle (even if you don’t rifle hunt) and depending on where you live, a flat brim and mt ops swagg

Start some threads about the Internet ruining hunting, drop some names, and maybe this fall, try to steal a BOAL from a WKR in the dark of night… that’s how you get in, not post count

We need some memes too

You can also be jumped in

I don't envy this part of being hairy, but I would do horrible and unspeakable things to be able to grow a beard.......
I’m not very hairy, but I wish I didn’t grow facial hair… my normal grooming is let it grow until it starts pissing me off, add 2 more weeks, shave, realize it looks weird unless I cut my hair too or I look like a taller white mutt version of Jackie chan

I have a really good picture of no manscape.

Unfortunately it plays in on parasite prevention. Sitka could make an add with it. It's the alien heartbeat, except its mine, and it has a tick on it.

At this point, I feel the manscaping is worth it for the finding fee.

Keep an eye out for the Priority PM - with Video Link - for you upload of your 10 minute mile confirmation video you need to submit before your initiation into the "honey hole" sub forum

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Generally, to get jumped in you have to live near a BHA chapter so we can walk over to your house midway through pint night.

I guess you could get a motel, but a bunch of super fit dudes walking into a motel room together might get unwanted attention.
I'll probably have to cross the interstate to be near a BHA chapter. I don't think they'd dare associate with us folks east of the interstate. Next time pint night happens I'll put on some jeans with embroidered pockets and a flat bill and get a hotel nearby. I'll stay in touch

I'll probably have to cross the interstate to be near a BHA chapter. I don't think they'd dare associate with us folks east of the interstate. Next time pint night happens I'll put on some jeans with embroidered pockets and a flat bill and get a hotel nearby. I'll stay in touch
If you don't already have one, don't forget to borrow a Toyota Tacoma with like every single off-roading accessory known to man bolted to it. Pint night can be rough, show up prepared.

Do you think they'd notice if I just put a Toyota logo on my old GMC with a topper and a ladder rack?
You can try, but we're talking about dudes that can spot the difference between Kuiu and Sitka Camo from a hundred yards away, and tell if your drinking an IPA or a white belgium from across the room. God speed.