WKR Status

2ski

WKR
Just wait until you reach 1000 posts. You get access to the secret honey hole forum where we have access to everyone else's honey holes(didn't know Rokslide hacks your GPS units so we can see them, did you?) In addition we get free man-scaping in a hidden bunker salon in Idaho that Ryan owns, done by a girl in a First Lite bikini, and Aron sends a personal message to each one of us where he updates us on his quest to capture the Good Idea Fairy.

it's funny to see folks aspiring to be WKR's when all WKR's know the real goal is VWKR
yeah, the holy grail of the outdoor industry is obviously a virgin WKR.... the one everyone can trust to stay on topic and not be tainted by big racks

that's what you meant, right?

sndmn11

WKR
Wait.......... you're married to a "newbie".......

Also, I think @TripleJ, @Billy Goat , and @roosiebull are the ones you're supposed to send your pictures too

We already have a group text that we use as a proving ground for risque pics. A majority vote there via positive emojis or memes approves the submitted pic to be sent to spouse. We had to amend the original rule to include emoji because I don't know how to meme.

@KickinNDishin is in fact a newbie. She only slides when @robby denning is giving out prizes. As the bread winner, she needs to stay focused during the day.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We already have a group text that we use as a proving ground for risque pics. A majority vote there via positive emojis or memes approves the submitted pic to be sent to spouse. We had to amend the original rule to include emoji because I don't know how to meme.

@KickinNDishin is in fact a newbie. She only slides when @robby denning is giving out prizes. As the bread winner, she needs to stay focused during the day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like most of us WKR''s if you failed the 12 step "Blowhards Anonymous " program or start sentences with " Let me tell you what.". You should have no problem advancing quickly to the honey hole level . Let me give you an example. Guys I'm getting a headache from all the e-scouting for next year's upcoming Montana elk/ mule deer hunt. Can someone please pm me GPS coordinate's to the whereabouts of a Boone and Crockett specimen of each . My pm inbox will be exploding with coveted info. It really is that easy once you become a WKR. Nowadays I can hardly go anywhere without someone in the airport or store recognizing me as a WKR . Sometimes one misses their life of quiet .

I'm still a junior member, but I'm trying to get that WKR below my name before hunting season so that someone will finally take me seriously and I can ask for waypoints and shout out specific units without being shamed. However it seems that first rule of becoming a well known rokslider, is that we don't talk about becoming a well known rokslider. So anyways, I'm posting this to add to my post count so that I can get a bit closer to being in the secret society. What's the next step? More memes? More shaming of newbies who break the rules? Trade my kuiu in for vintage camo?
Ironic, you worked so hard to garner WKR status and its gone

gabenzeke

WKR
Wrong the lord did bless you.... I go through a whole roll of TP trying to get the dingle berries out of the forest.
Get a bidet. It will change your life. You're welcome.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk