WKR - we could use your help! Looking inside for free candy and memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
I was moving some videos from Vimeo the other day I found more gems from Robby! I'm beginning to understand why he hunts solo most of the time. #candy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Robby’s motto.

No pants while working, no shirts while hunting.

The bigger question is…does Robby hunt alone because he does the things he does or does he do the things he does because he hunts alone?

Ope

FNG
Some scumbag took @OregonHunter13 , Brady, for $2570 for a set of NL Pures. I thought the rokslide community might help ease the pain with some small donations! With the blessing of @robby denning , I’m posting Brady’s PayPal. My thought was if 250 of us donated $10 each we could help Brady out for the cost of a 1/4 pounder with cheese!

PayPal - @Bradyhull22

PayPal email address - [email protected]
So Bradyhull22 is Oregonhunter13? The one post under Bradyhull22 mentions hunting at his mother-in laws place? Both screen names signed up within 3 days of each other last year. Hopefully I'm just confused, if I'm not, then to me it looks like y'all are getting hoaxed.

Rob5589

WKR
So Bradyhull22 is Oregonhunter13? The one post under Bradyhull22 mentions hunting at his mother-in laws place? Both screen names signed up within 3 days of each other last year. Hopefully I'm just confused, if I'm not, then to me it looks like y'all are getting hoaxed.
Screenshot_20220813-041741.png

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'm confused at your response. I asked if Bradyhull22 = OregonHunter13? The post you quoted doesn't answer my question.
Not sure what your getting at. One is his paypal username, the other is rokslide username.

How many 17 year olds have mother in laws??

The response you are confused over is very self explanatory.

Ope

FNG
Not sure what your getting at. One is his paypal username, the other is rokslide username.

How many 17 year olds have mother in laws??

The response you are confused over is very self explanatory.

screen1.png

Both of those are rokslide usernames. If you click the link in the OPs post it takes you to the username Bradyhull22 on rokslide. That was my point if that's the same person why does the one account talk about hunting his mother in laws property.

Status
Not open for further replies.