WKR - we could use your help! Looking inside for free candy and memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

grfox92

WKR
Isnt it possible that OH13 and the whole situation was legit, and OH13 is working and hunting all the time because....well you know.... he's 18, has no responsibility and it's hunting season?

Not sure why he would have ever responded after his CA hunt if it was in fact a scam. He already had the money.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Isnt it possible that OH13 and the whole situation was legit, and OH13 is working and hunting all the time because....well you know.... he's 18, has no responsibility and it's hunting season?

Not sure why he would have ever responded after his CA hunt if it was in fact a scam. He already had the money.

Well, you see, with that theory, a bunch of strangers on the internet wouldn’t be able to flex their superior intelligence and understanding over a bunch of other complete strangers on the internet.

grfox92

WKR
Well, you see, with that theory, a bunch of strangers on the internet wouldn’t be able to flex their superior intelligence and understanding over a bunch of other complete strangers on the internet.

The kid had under 100 posts on the forum before any of this started. Maybe he isn't the typical social media junky 18 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.