WM Badger Stuff Sack

I got a steal of a deal on a like new MF Badger but it did not come with the stuff sack or storage sack. Any recommendations on a stuff sack for it. Was thinking a waterproof one. Would you guys go that way? Thanks in advance!

Mosby

WKR
I recently bought an Exped Compression Sack for my Badger because it has side compression and it is waterproof. I don't store my bag in it and haven't used it yet but I like the features. You can buy a replacement bag from WM for long term storage or just leave it loose. I wouldn't store it in a compression bag. I only use mine when hunting.

1563665765963.png

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I recently bought an Exped Compression Sack for my Badger because it has side compression and it is waterproof. I don't store my bag in it and haven't used it yet but I like the features. You can buy a replacement bag from WM for long term storage or just leave it loose. I wouldn't store it in a compression bag. I only use mine when hunting.

View attachment 110859

What size did you get?

I use the Kifaru 5 string, it's not the biggest. Works very well, compresses down smaller than a loaf of bread.

Jimss

WKR
As mentioned above there are quite a few different waterproof stuff sacs available. I would recommend ones that are similar to dry bags that you fold and then clip rather than a draw string. The dry bag types are more waterproof. Sea to Summit makes a bunch of different bags. Some are lighter than others. If you want to go ultra-light pick one that is closest to the size of your bag and check out how much each weighs. I always store my bags in a large cloth bag. That way the insulation doesn't compact and can breath .

id look at dry bags also. i wasnt a fan of the Kifaru bag. has 5 lumpy locks scattered across the thin material face of the bag.

Just got a sea to summit e vent and have to say it’s very well made and compresses down very well.