WM versalite

Just wanted to give a shout out for this bag. Just came back from a diy moose hunt in Alaska and this bad was amazing! We had a few snow days and the bag did get wet from condensation but the inside of the bag never got wet and I stayed very warm. I love how much less space the bag takes up and even with a 10 degree rating I plenty warm. I was a little worried because I tend to sleep cold but I was tired of filling up such a big chunk of my pack with my synthetic bag.

Dead eye BT

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to hear it. Thanks for the report. I just bought a Versalite for my daughter. It’ll start seeing use in a few weeks.

CLP

FNG
Glad to hear! This has been my go to bag in a number of conditions for years. It’s never let me down.

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had one for a few years and they are excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dschwan

WKR
Just wanted to give a shout out for this bag. Just came back from a diy moose hunt in Alaska and this bad was amazing! We had a few snow days and the bag did get wet from condensation but the inside of the bag never got wet and I stayed very warm. I love how much less space the bag takes up and even with a 10 degree rating I plenty warm. I was a little worried because I tend to sleep cold but I was tired of filling up such a big chunk of my pack with my synthetic bag.
what size bag did you get and what are your specs? I'm 5.5" 160#. I go back and forth between a 5.6 and a 6' bag. Have a slik bag now and after three seasons with it I cant seem to stay warm even with a liner.

OP
A
what size bag did you get and what are your specs? I'm 5.5" 160#. I go back and forth between a 5.6 and a 6' bag. Have a slik bag now and after three seasons with it I cant seem to stay warm even with a liner.
I’m 5’11 200 pounds. It’s plenty room for me and could t be happier with it

I am 5’5” 170 and went with a 6’0 antelope but would have been fine with the 5’6” version.