Wod

Btaylor

WKR
Decided to have a "light" day yesterday rather than a full rest day.

6 rounds
10 pushups
8 pullups
15 flights of stairs

Following this thread and looking at my own work outs, it hit me yesterday after I finished. 3 years ago when I committed to working out this "light" work out would have been stupid hard. I am not sure I could have gotten through 6 rounds of 10 pushups, I could not do 8 unbroken pullups and 90 flights of stairs would have taken an hour with the breaks I would have needed. I will be 51 in a couple of weeks and told my wife while we were on the way home from the gym that by the time I hit 60, I am going to be an athelete 😁 So y'all keel posting these workouts that make me think y'all are some sort of alien ninja and i am going to keep diggin in to the suck to catch up.

TripleJ

WKR
Decided to have a "light" day yesterday rather than a full rest day.

6 rounds
10 pushups
8 pullups
15 flights of stairs

Following this thread and looking at my own work outs, it hit me yesterday after I finished. 3 years ago when I committed to working out this "light" work out would have been stupid hard. I am not sure I could have gotten through 6 rounds of 10 pushups, I could not do 8 unbroken pullups and 90 flights of stairs would have taken an hour with the breaks I would have needed. I will be 51 in a couple of weeks and told my wife while we were on the way home from the gym that by the time I hit 60, I am going to be an athelete 😁 So y'all keel posting these workouts that make me think y'all are some sort of alien ninja and i am going to keep diggin in to the suck to catch up.

Heck yeah nice work!

TripleJ

WKR
Partner workout
Each partner does 1 full round while the other rests
24 Minute AMRAP:
4 Bench Press @ 70%
8 Alternating Dumbbell Snatch 50 lbs
8 Single Arm Overhead Dumbbell Lunges, 50 lb
12 Ab-mat situps

Tabata Planks

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
12 miles (and nearly 4000' of gain) for Tiny Elvis and I; headed into the Elkhorns and bagged Casey peak- great day!

Nq4usrt.jpg

gRJ6wjI.jpg

CZSWhV0.jpg

78EpZNf.jpg

BPDtWlu.jpg

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
my wife was in the Flathead area last week visiting relatives, one day they went out and picked huckleberries, soooo.... this morning huckleberry hot cakes w/ bacon, sausage and eggs (even Tiny E got a little plate!)

tried to walk off some of it with 4 miles on the trails :)