Wod

anyone get neck pain from handstand pushups? Its not bad pain but its been lingering for a bit.
Almost every time I did them. I'm sure it was just due to fatigue in a wod and coming down a little too hard but I finally decided they weren't worth it and I now substitute strict dumbbell presses. The risk of injury just wasn't worth the reward I gained from doing them for me.

mtwarden

got to work this morning and was told they needed me to work an hour later; my wife goes to yoga on Mondays and I'm chief cook that day, so I'm thinking- it's going to be pitch dark (& cold) getting an hour later start, I have to cook, I've hit every day thus far this year- one day won't matter.......

well f^ck that, drove home after work, changed quick, grabbed Tiny Elvis, drove to the trailhead, grabbed a headlamp and got 3 miles and 600' of gain, drove home, cooked elk pico burgers and fries and had it done just as my wife was arriving home from yoga- yeah!

stubblejumper

got to work this morning and was told they needed me to work an hour later; my wife goes to yoga on Mondays and I'm chief cook that day, so I'm thinking- it's going to be pitch dark (& cold) getting an hour later start, I have to cook, I've hit every day thus far this year- one day won't matter.......

well f^ck that, drove home after work, changed quick, grabbed Tiny Elvis, drove to the trailhead, grabbed a headlamp and got 3 miles and 600' of gain, drove home, cooked elk pico burgers and fries and had it done just as my wife was arriving home from yoga- yeah!
That's the sh1t! Doing it in the dark when unexpected is ideal imo. elk pico burgers and fries. Dang

Today was:

8 sets of:
8 arrows from my 83lb training bow
5 min heavy bag.