Wod

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got back from a great (but tough) snowshoe trip- day one was 14 miles and close to 6000' gain, just bivied up in meadow under a couple of big Doug Fir's; day two was 18 miles and about 4000' of gain. Saw quite a few deer (surprisingly given the snow), including a bachelor herd of six bucks. Saw a couple of bull elk bedded on an opposite ridge- wolf tracks and lion tracks sprinkled here and there.

We were supposed to do one more night at a Forest Service cabin, but by the time we hit the second trailhead we were close to four -five hours behind and near dark, so we hoofed it back down the road to the original trailhead and called it good- hit the York bar for burgers and beer a couple hours after dark :)

399d9cV.jpg

4aPpcYl.jpg

c65rCQc.jpg

ZeqhQHB.jpg

w7IKMog.jpg

cCp8UWb.jpg

JasonWi

WKR
That looked like a wonderful time (if a person likes hard work, suffering and cold weather 😁) seeing these pictures makes me excited for my next trip.

Did little E go with you?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks gents

I knew going in this would be a bit much more for Tiny Elvis, so he was left to guard my wife and house :)

gburk

WKR
Sunday was a r&r day after ass kicking by Lt murph.
Today was cutting up an oak tree that fell over in an old lady’s front yard. Mostly a forearm workout running chainsaw but with a few log to truck deadlifts mixed in.

gburk

WKR
what is time limit for Max Rounds? is that a standard thing (since you don't mention it)? thanks.

Did my first Crossfit throw down Saturday, sore!

Today back at it,
"Speed Limit"
Buy-In: 100/80 Calorie Assault Bike

Max Rounds:
8 Burpees Box Jumps
8 Chest to Bar Pull-ups

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
4x 40 yd tire flips for time.
3x 2 minutes 50# sandbag ground to shoulder, overhead carry lunge, put down, repeat. (This beat me up)
2x 2minute 225lb trap bar carry
3x 90lbs sled sprint 20 yds