Wod

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
6 miles with Tiny Elvis this morning, still 4-6" of snow in the deeper draws, but a lot of the ridge tops are nearly bare. BUT round 2 is coming in this evening and then a round 3 coming in Friday evening- so we'll see.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
strength train this afternoon

deadlifts 3/3/3+/10
overhead press 3/3/3+/10
lunges 3x30 yds
chinups 3x13
core

going to try and split the storms in get in an overnight snowshoe trip in the mountains tomorrow :)

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
15 miles on snowshoes w/ a 25-ish lb pack; got crazy cold last night- a few degrees below 0- a wee bit early for October!

RThXA3m.jpg

9L7A2UQ.jpg

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually had a resume in with them several years ago; they emailed me one that they were interested, but wanted to know if I had a family member that would be interested as well (they did a two person format for a couple of years)- wife, daughters, brother were like no way :D

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
a little snowshoeing this afternoon with my youngest daughter and Tiny Elvis, 3 miles in 2'+ of snow

oCHZYe9.jpg

oMESubK.jpg

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
Been out for almost 2 weeks . Any advice on getting back on schedule and injury prevention? Took a break because even light weights and fairly easy words felt really difficult

Thanks

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
only the obvious- ease slowly back into it; don't ignore what your body is telling you- a little soreness is to be expected when getting back into the swing of things, a lot of soreness indicates you're overdoing it

if easing back into to still feels overly difficult, there could be some underlying physiological issues that a physician might have to address