Wod

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 miles and 700' of gain this morning with Tiny Elvis, yet another gorgeous winter day- upper 30's and sunshine

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
strength train this afternoon

deadlifts 3/3/3+/10 @ 70/80/90/70% of 1RM
overhead press 3/3/3+/10 @ 70/80/90/70% of 1RM
lunges 3x30 yds
chin ups 3x17
core

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
11 miles (6 on snowshoes) and 2700' of gain- pretty solid workout :D

6B2WXC7.jpg

Is7sNgp.jpg

MFpI0on.jpg

zPGb1fY.jpg

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
anyone get neck pain from handstand pushups? Its not bad pain but its been lingering for a bit.

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
anyone get neck pain from handstand pushups? Its not bad pain but its been lingering for a bit.
Almost every time I did them. I'm sure it was just due to fatigue in a wod and coming down a little too hard but I finally decided they weren't worth it and I now substitute strict dumbbell presses. The risk of injury just wasn't worth the reward I gained from doing them for me.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
got to work this morning and was told they needed me to work an hour later; my wife goes to yoga on Mondays and I'm chief cook that day, so I'm thinking- it's going to be pitch dark (& cold) getting an hour later start, I have to cook, I've hit every day thus far this year- one day won't matter.......

well f^ck that, drove home after work, changed quick, grabbed Tiny Elvis, drove to the trailhead, grabbed a headlamp and got 3 miles and 600' of gain, drove home, cooked elk pico burgers and fries and had it done just as my wife was arriving home from yoga- yeah!