Wod

TripleJ

WKR
@TripleJ - that sounds like a bruiser; I'm 99% sure I couldn't do thrusters at 165 :D have climbed a rope since I was a kid, so I'm sure that would hurt my ego too!

4 miles, 700' with a 55 lb pack; no pack for Tiny Elvis- slacker!
They weren't the easiest thrusters I was definitely struggling, that's right at my body weight. I'm 99% sure I would struggle to keep up with you in the mountains though, you sure put a lot of miles on!

Btaylor

WKR
They weren't the easiest thrusters I was definitely struggling, that's right at my body weight. I'm 99% sure I would struggle to keep up with you in the mountains though, you sure put a lot of miles on!
IKR, he's closing in on 1300 miles in the mountains. I would be like, just give me a waypoint and I will be along when I get there.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
thrusters are a great exercise and I need to start sprinkling them in; my pull-ups have been improving- maybe need to do a Fran :D

I’m not very fast in the mountains, but more like the tortoise and can cover a fair bit of country when needed :)

TripleJ

WKR
2 rounds for max calories:
3 Minute Max Cal Echo Bike
3 Minute Sit ups / Push up Plank Hold (switch every 30 seconds)
3 Minute Max Cal Assault Runner
3 Minute Dual KB Front Rack Hold / Farmers Hold (switch every 30 seconds)

sargent

WKR
I'm back from the elk hunt. Not sure on the total mileage or elevation gain, but it was a ton. Scouted for three days and hunted most of two without an elk sighting. I did hear a few bugles, found some fresh tracks in the snow, and saw three mountain goats within fifty yards of camp. At the end of day two, I ran into a lone 5x5, shot him, then spent the next four days hiking over 67 miles getting him out.DSC01614.JPGDSC01634.JPG

Last edited: