Super Moderator
Staff member
see you guys in a couple of days

9e2ZKUt.jpg

TripleJ

WKR
3 Minutes on/1 Minute off: Alternating x 6 rounds
-400m run
AMRAP Single arm STOH 50 lb dumbbell (alterate L/R every 5 reps)
-500m row
AMRAP doubl-unders
-500m ski
AMRAP HS push-ups

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Half Murph with vest - 28:30

that's a good time with a vest; I just did a half murph w/o a vest 19 minutes and some change- wasn't running very fast (just not running anymore these days)- I had the sets of 15 squats/10 pushups/5 pull-ups down to a minute each, couldn't keep that pace for another ten sets though for a full Murph though

was heading to the gym, but I had to my wife's winter tires on this morning so she took my truck which has the fob to the gym- oh well :D

Btaylor

WKR
that's a good time with a vest; I just did a half murph w/o a vest 19 minutes and some change- wasn't running very fast (just not running anymore these days)- I had the sets of 15 squats/10 pushups/5 pull-ups down to a minute each, couldn't keep that pace for another ten sets though for a full Murph though

was heading to the gym, but I had to my wife's winter tires on this morning so she took my truck which has the fob to the gym- oh well :D
I have lots of work to do before I can hope to break the hour mark on a full Murph with the vest. Thats a goal for this coming Memorial Day though.