Wolf Delisting form

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I did a search and didn't see anthing recent on this. I'm not posting this to get opinons on how much some people dislike Big Game Forever, but because they made it easy to send a letter to support the Trump Administration. Took just a few minutes and I did personalize mine. Here is the link: https://biggameforever.org/

Let me know if it doesn't work. It keeps showing my info auto-filled but probably just in my cookies.

There is also a link on there to leave another comment. I checked it and it went to "regulations. (something) so I left one there too.

I hope this isn't old news but I just got the email yesterday, so should be current.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
62033be45030c2d65575c6a6e0d67778.jpg

Just got this letter obviously in response to the link from Big Game Forever. Thanks Senator Risch (and BGF for keeping this out there. ) You make me happy to live in Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this in an email from gohunt. Seems like good news on the wolf delisting front with a bipartisan letter from 34 members in Congress. Also, sounds like the comment period was extended to July 15th and you can comment through SCI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk