Wolf kills dog in CO

MJB

WKR
I don't know, we've had kids attacks my mountain lions we had a mountain biker get killed by a mountain lion and numerous other attacks no law has changed.

Hate to say it If you don't beat it now it's a lost cause.

Just look at California that's the game plan.

View attachment 367635
I'm glad we get a chance to manage wolves...

So do we!
8c55c02bb37bce6d8adc615c595a91ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang AK, that's the whole pack or sled team. Good job! Snaring?

Not me. That’s a buddies picture that shot all those (with the help of another friend of his), up in the interior by his cabin. He’s way into wolf hunting and I think they got all those in one day, although it may have been over the weekend, IDK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
If people used the same logic as New Mexico banning trapping due to one dog dying (in an illegally set snare), Colorado should ban wolves from due to this incident.

Get used to it!
They introduced wolves a Wisconsin a while back.
Now they have this fun interactive way to see the path of carnage by year.
Green dots are the livestock they ate, red dots are the pets they ate, blue dots are unconfirmed wolf kills. If you click on the dot, you can see what kind of cow/dog/horse was eaten.
Wisconsin wolf kill map

View attachment 366893
Funny because those two red dots in Price County lower center area are in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest where I own land and my folks still live. WOLF CENTRAL

Funny because those two red dots in Price County lower center area are in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest where I own land and my folks still live. WOLF CENTRAL
Below is Price county one year prior;
Some good hunting dogs/pets lost that year.
But thanks to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, they'll live on forever - as a red dot!
1642769765208.png
Below

Kindo

WKR
Is that from one year or numerous years? Either way that looks like a lot of kills on domestic animals. Imagine what they're doing to wildlife
What wildlife?...

Between the poorly managed bear population, a boom in the coyote population and the wolves, it's been a rough decade or so for the deer in northern WI.

What wildlife?...

Between the poorly managed bear population, a boom in the coyote population and the wolves, it's been a rough decade or so for the deer in northern WI.
WDNR is easily one of the worst big game management organizations in the US. But their turkey reintroduction, now that's a different story 😆