Wolves back on the endangered species list in the west??

It feels like whatever management decision is made with wolves there will always be someone upset.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
commented

my fear with these groups is that they successfully window shop for a federal judge that would most likely side with their agenda, then to hell with science and with a stroke of a pen it's relisted or hunts are modified or even eliminated

N.ID7803

WKR
Not much time left to comment. I was looking through some of the comments and didn’t see many in favor of keeping them off the list. Let’s make sure this goes nowhere.

BeardDog

FNG
Thanks for sharing. Interesting but not surprising to see what this current admin wants to target.

Montana's most recent report on wolf populations:

Montana FWP Wolf Study

The conclusion is that senate bill 314(what appears to be the reason they are so upset) is exactly what biologists suggested and is therefore what our legislature passed. So yeah this is just classic agenda pushing.

406Backwoods

FNG
Classified Approved
I keep seeing CBS I think that’s running stories about wolves wandering out of Yellowstone and being killed by hunters. So that headline catches the eye of people who don’t know any better and they get enraged. Classic sleight of hand. But on a good note, Montana is trying to get control of grizzly management again. Maybe we’ll have a season for them in my lifetime