Women and Swarovski’s

I just have to brag on my fiancé a little bit. I have been looking at getting a Swarovski spotting scope for a while now and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. I have a 3rd season Colorado tag coming up next week and was drooling over having one for this hunt. Rewind a couple weeks when I got home from hunting a draw tag here in my home state and I walk into our closet to put some gear away and there’s a brand new 20-60x65 Swarovski box sitting there for me!! I was blown away to say the least! To top it off she told me to only kill a buck that’s worth putting on the wall. I have to say I couldn’t be more happy to be marrying this woman, she’s definitely a keeper!

Attachments

• C78E41F6-A154-4F7B-8A1D-CE560C4427DC.jpeg
    C78E41F6-A154-4F7B-8A1D-CE560C4427DC.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 89

tdhanses

WKR
Man she reminds me of my girlfriend, had to date many and marry/divorce one to finally find her, you are lucky if you found her early, make sure you show her how much you appreciate her, she’s rare!

WCB

WKR
I’ll crash the party. You will end up paying for this set of optics one way or the other and it’s going to cost you at least 3x MSRP.
Yep...the can't say "NO" card has been dealt.

Reactions: OMB

Usmcff

WKR
I just have to brag on my fiancé a little bit. I have been looking at getting a Swarovski spotting scope for a while now and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. I have a 3rd season Colorado tag coming up next week and was drooling over having one for this hunt. Rewind a couple weeks when I got home from hunting a draw tag here in my home state and I walk into our closet to put some gear away and there’s a brand new 20-60x65 Swarovski box sitting there for me!! I was blown away to say the least! To top it off she told me to only kill a buck that’s worth putting on the wall. I have to say I couldn’t be more happy to be marrying this woman, she’s definitely a keeper!
Sounds like mine lol, we were coming back from vacation and I saw that there was buds gun shop which I’d seen online but never been too. We go inside and I’m walking past the rifle racks and notice a marlin 1895 sbl. I’ve dream of one of these guns forever now so I stop and pick it up and start drooling on it. She comes around the corner and sees me and asks about it and I explain it to her. Well two weeks later, she comes to see me at work and says a light is flickering in her trunk so I open it. I completely miss the gun and am looking at the trunk well I finally notice the box and open it. To say blown away is an understatement.