Women who hunt CO and the upper Midwest

Howdy,

I hunt archery big game here in CO and in the Midwest when I used to live there (MN & WI) I was a Ruffed Grouse addict.

Looking to connect with other women that might want hunting partners in either location and/or range buddies. I am located in Evergreen CO currently but might move around the Front Range soon and will eventually relocate back to the Midwest, looking at the Driftless area or Duluth.

If you are also a tradbow nut it would be fun to go to some shoots together next year.

juliastr

FNG
I live in Colorado, and I am looking for women hunting partners. I live in Summit County but go to Denver every other weekend for school. I have a compound bow and am hoping to hunt elk this season. Would love to meet up sometime!

OP
TradArcher
I live in Colorado, and I am looking for women hunting partners. I live in Summit County but go to Denver every other weekend for school. I have a compound bow and am hoping to hunt elk this season. Would love to meet up sometime!
I'll send you a PM later this evening, I am dayhunting in my area for now, not sure if the regs allow for us to tag along as a caller or such on each others hunt but maybe for a day or three that could be fun depending on what you are up to.

OP
TradArcher
Actually I'll wait a bit since I see you have one post here and just joined...no offense but safety first.