Womens Bow

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
Ive been looking to get my wife a bow and didnt realize there were so many out there to choose from. For those that have wives that shoot what are they shooting? After doing a little research, Im leaning towards the Hoyt Vicxen or mathews passion, but many others out there as well.. Thoughts?

blb078

WKR
Is she new to archery? Can look into the Diamond Infinite Edge or the previous model which is the Razor Edge. They're easy on the bank account and the poundage has a big range of adjustment(like 30-60lbs or something) for her to move up to w/o having to buy a new bow.

I bought my lady a 2013 PSE Revenge and it is awesome! She actually enjoys shooting every day with me now.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I decided to get into archery, I went to our local bowshop and shot a bunch to see what felt the best. I have a 24" draw length, so that limited my choices some. I ended up going with the bowtech equalizer...besides accommodating my short draw length it was adjustable so I could start at 40# and work up to 50# or higher for larger game.

I found I like practicing with my bow better than with a rifle. It's quiet and relaxing, and I can do it in our yard. I was in the habit of shooting daily last summer, and was amazed at the progress I made.

I got my bow hunter certification last spring, but haven't hunted much yet. It's on my bucket list for the coming year...

90d9b969.jpg

c5mrr270

WKR
If your lookins for a "woman's" bow the pse revenge and bowtech heartbreaker are good options. My wife shoots a hoyt alpha burner and a bowtech invasion but she has a 26" draw and can pull 45-50#.