Women's clothing

peterk123

WKR
My wife purchased some base layers and soft shell jacket from Firstliteand hated it. Her complaint, the cut is horrible. This seems to be a typical issue for her because outdoor clothing companies mostly feel that women's stuff has to be form fitting. She is a fairly petite, 5'3" and about 110 pounds. Any lady hunters out there that hate the form fitted stuff and prefer somethin looser? If so, who the heck makes it? She prefers the guy's stuff but it is very hard to find it small enough. Thx Pete

Wish we could offer a suggestion but my wife shares the same view.
She doesn't hate the FS kiln in women's and the black ovis merino hoody in a men's small is serviceable.
Side Note- what pack does your wife use?

OP
peterk123

peterk123

WKR
Wish we could offer a suggestion but my wife shares the same view.
She doesn't hate the FS kiln in women's and the black ovis merino hoody in a men's small is serviceable.
Side Note- what pack does your wife use?
We just got a SG Evo for her. Yet to put it through its paces though, just some short training hikes. She tried that and a MR offering. MR comfort was not even close for her. The SG frame is the one with the straight battens, not the xcurve.

Kryptek makes some of their men's clothing in extra-small, which my wife uses and loves. My wife also uses some First Lite (women's), Sitka (women's & men's), King's (women's) and some non-hunting brands for base layers.