Women's day pack?

Need a good value day pack for my wife. Needs to be of decent quality and price, don't need an alpha pack for her. Not sure what size would be appropriate but she needs to be able to jam a mid to late Oct Idaho days worth of crap in it. Likely some food, water, puffy, knife and game bags. She's not a mule but if there's the ability to have her haul 20-30 lbs of meat I wont be complaining. Looking at the KUIU 2300 day pack at this point, I use the KUIU 1800 day pack some times and its been pretty decent. Anything else I should consider in this price range?

Need a good value day pack for my wife. Needs to be of decent quality and price, don't need an alpha pack for her. Not sure what size would be appropriate but she needs to be able to jam a mid to late Oct Idaho days worth of crap in it. Likely some food, water, puffy, knife and game bags. She's not a mule but if there's the ability to have her haul 20-30 lbs of meat I wont be complaining. Looking at the KUIU 2300 day pack at this point, I use the KUIU 1800 day pack some times and its been pretty decent. Anything else I should consider in this price range?
The Sitka women’s mountain hauler 2700 is awesome for women. And it’s about the same price.