women's hunting pants

handwerk

WKR
Both my son's and I pick the kuiu attacks as our favorite all around hunting pants.
Now that my adult daughter is starting to hunt again I would like to get her some good pants, she's average build, 5'8" 120 lbs...what would you folks suggest?

Depends on her waist size but the attacks get down to 28 and make a short length now. Seems like alot of women wear them. My other half is a smaller gal and has a set. She also wears the women's version of the eddie Bauer guide pro. Most of her other gear is kryptek womens line stuff. They make pants as well along with sitka and FL.

Check out Prois. No real reason to not just use something from Eddie Bauer or another main stream outdoor brand.

My wife ran prois this year in Montana can't exactly remember what model name but it was there mid weight pant. She loved them first pants she had that she actually "fit" properly. We had weather from 40 down to 5 and knee deep snow. She adjusted with base layers and was good throughout the hunt. She very highly recommends them.

My lady has a pair of rei activator pants that she likes. They're a lightweight stretchy soft shell in a brown/grey color. I think they were about $60.

eoperator

WKR
My wife has switched to prois, her sitka kuiu fl stuff just sits in a storage tub now

Both my son's and I pick the kuiu attacks as our favorite all around hunting pants.
Now that my adult daughter is starting to hunt again I would like to get her some good pants, she's average build, 5'8" 120 lbs...what would you folks suggest?

It depends on what she prefers to wear. Does she prefer a bootcut style of active wear or is she more of a leggings lady? If she likes bootcut pants then Sitka’s Timberline pant for women is an excellent option. They have a waterproof seat and waterproof knees, which also hold knee pads. The Fjallraven Keb trouser is another good option for a bootcut style. Both are cut well and fitted for a woman’s body. If she is more of a leggings lady, then it’s a bit harder. The Fjallraven Abisko Trekking Tight have reinforced seat and knees but they are not waterproof. I’d say the seat and knees are slightly water resistant. I’ve worn these elk hunting in Colorado. They aren’t warm, but they’re perfect for starting out cold before a hard hike to find elk!

Thess87

WKR
My wife hasn’t had any prios but she’s got a lot of kryptek and seems to really like it. Three different pairs and everywhere from Kansas to Alaska and in between with no complaints.