Women’s mid season pant

CO2130

WKR
Curious as to what the ladies on here have found for pants that they like, or what their husbands have got them. My girlfriend needs some for an upcoming 3rd season deer tag in CO and would prefer not to go with sitka timberlines, and usually doesn’t like the fit of men’s pants or else she’d order something from Kuiu. Anyone have any recommendations for a mid season pant? Preferably under $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaker_cc

WKR
Proishunting.com

My gf loves her stuff from here. Made for women so they didn’t just shrink it and pink it. Good quality gear.

I've been on the hunt for a quality mid-season pant for myself, as well. I love my First Lite Kanab 2.0s and they do okay with a light to medium baselayer down to about 45 degrees if you're sitting. If I stay moving, they work down to 30 degrees. They are a mens pant so I don't exactly love the fit but they aren't terrible either. I just got a pair of Kings Camo Preacher pants (mens) today. I've been wearing them around the house and so far I really like them. Again, the fit leaves some to be desired because of the mens cut (snug around my hips and loose at the waist, long in the zipper-par for the course). I bought the womens version of these pants a few months ago and they are glorified yoga pants. I was disappointed to say the least. I have a pair of Timberlines on the way, I'm anxious to see how they work.
Hope this helps!

PS: they aren't "hunting pants" but I wear Duluth Trading Co Firehouse womens pants for just about everything and I absolutely love them. The only downside is they are cotton.