Working in Agriculture - Hunting Out of State

California black bear is fairly reasonable. We have a lot of black bears here and season runs until mid December-ish or until a quota is reached (it never is hit since they banned hounds). Big bears in a beautiful landscape. OTC tag too.

OP
dallas.kc

dallas.kc

Lil-Rokslider
California black bear is fairly reasonable. We have a lot of black bears here and season runs until mid December-ish or until a quota is reached (it never is hit since they banned hounds). Big bears in a beautiful landscape. OTC tag too.

That’s really good to know, I’m dying to hunt black bears and I don’t care where. I’ll look into that thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it a go, California wilderness is beautiful. ~50% of land is public. You can hunt the sierras in the snow or the mountains of Northern California. In a lot of zones we have more bears than deer. I have more faith in bagging a bear over a dear on a year-to-year basis. Check out “black_bear_pursuit” on ig and you can see the caliber of bears out here.

Werty

WKR
Look at late season elk hunts, most western states have antlerless season in December, January.

Gstefan

FNG
Kansas general deer season is early December if you don’t mind picking up a Rifle. Otherwise archery season runs September to December 31. Then there’s various antlerless seasons in January.