Working up Hot 10mm Load

What do you prefer for glock aftermarket? I've been rolling the dice and shooting my factory barrel and just cleaning frequently. Been looking at lone wolf
Cleaning frequently will keep it from leading up too fast, but the biggest advantage to the lone wolf barrel is that the Glock barrel has an unsupported chamber and the lone wolf is supported. That little spot is what causes them to blow up with hot loads. You can usually see a little half moon “Glock smile” on the brass. I’ve been using the lone wolf barrel for a few trouble free years now. A heavier spring helps with the heavier loads too, it’s been too long to remember what lb I went to, but it cycles perfectly.

mtnkid85

WKR
What are the OALs you guys are running with these 200s and what brand/profile bullets?
Im trying to get a load for a G20 with an after market barrel and Rimrock 200gr TC "Outdoorsmen" bullets.
The problem Im facing is Im needing to seat them so deep to plunk test, that Im running out of room for powder. Im seating to 1.240" OAL which makes 11.9gr of AA#9 about all that will fit before im compressing powder and deforming the bullet in the seating die.

This load is getting 1193fps which Im happy with, but I feel like Im loading in a very narrow window. Im just wondering if anyone else is loading this bullet and find they're needing to seat it deep. Or if this no name barrel Im running has a strangely short throat?

10>.45

FNG
Screenshot_20211109-153538_Chrome.jpgI don't reload but swamp fox made the hottest 10mm I'm aware of the owner Mike passed away in 2012. Not for use in delta elites or stock barreled glocks due to case support.

Cleaning frequently will keep it from leading up too fast, but the biggest advantage to the lone wolf barrel is that the Glock barrel has an unsupported chamber and the lone wolf is supported. That little spot is what causes them to blow up with hot loads. You can usually see a little half moon “Glock smile” on the brass. I’ve been using the lone wolf barrel for a few trouble free years now. A heavier spring helps with the heavier loads too, it’s been too long to remember what lb I went to, but it cycles perfectly.

You can still get smiles with the Lone Wolf barrels. I loaded up some experimental loads using BE-86 powder and 200 grain Swift A-Frame bullets and got some pretty significant smiles in my LW barrel. They were definitely on the hot side pushing 1300+ fps in a 6.5” barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can still get smiles with the Lone Wolf barrels. I loaded up some experimental loads using BE-86 powder and 200 grain Swift A-Frame bullets and got some pretty significant smiles in my LW barrel. They were definitely on the hot side pushing 1300+ fps in a 6.5” barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah that’s plenty hot, I definitely wouldn’t be interested in trying that with the stock barrel. I only load to max book loads and haven’t seen anything in mine and get several reloadings from each piece of brass. I’m pretty conservative with reloading for it but it’s interesting to see what guys do with them. I’ve been having good results with longshot with 180gr plated for plinking and tried some with Leigh defense solid copper 190gr that also worked great. Fortunately longshot has been pretty available so far as well. Now that I said that I should get some more…