worldwidetrophyadventures

hi2u

FNG
Does anyone use Find Your Adventure | Worldwide Trophy Adventures for tag services? Thoughts on them?

They seem to be the old Cabelas T.A.G.S system.

The only reason I'm considering going with them, is because I'm able to use credit card points to trade for Cabelas gift cards which it looks like I could buy tags/licenses with gift cards.

Thanks,

Ebby

WKR
One of the owners is a friend of mine. I haven't used their tag service but have hunted in some of their places and have hunted with him a lot. I also like the idea of using my Cabelas points and the next big trip that I book, I'll use them. I wouldn't hesitate if they have something you want.

Lee

OP
H

hi2u

FNG
One of the owners is a friend of mine. I haven't used their tag service but have hunted in some of their places and have hunted with him a lot. I also like the idea of using my Cabelas points and the next big trip that I book, I'll use them. I wouldn't hesitate if they have something you want.

Lee

There fees seem to be quite abit higher than Hunting fools. Might have to think of a different way for my credit card points