Worst Dad ever????

OP
Tod osier

Tod osier

WKR
He was able to get it done. We have been out a bunch after his scope failure and he sure put in the time to get his deer.

What a gut wrenching experience as a dad, up and down and up and down and up. Phew... Thanks everyone for the words of wisdom, I appreciate it.

rYzTMuO.jpg

GHJpoKq.jpg

I have two 3-9 SWFA SS on the brown truck today with rings following soon thereafter.

Last edited:
My dad got lost my first season I ever hunted... He wouldn't listen to me when I said we were going the wrong way. 3 long hours later we made it back to the car and I still don't let him live it down 18 years later.

It all makes memories man. He will remember that forever and probably bust your balls a bit when he is older about how you bumped his rifle scope off on purpose. That's what I would tell people if i was him lol

Hard lesson but that's hunting. Brush the defeat off and get back out there. Everyone of us that has been hunting for some time have all experienced mishaps, and bad results. Part of the game that you have to accept before heading out. We always do everything in our power to prepare to cleanly and humanely harvest a critter, but with every hunt there is alot of variables that have to go just right in order for it all to come over together. Only thing I could recommend maybe doing different it to shoot the day before you went out to verify. Not a bad father at all! Good luck to you guys in future hunts!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk