Worst example of unethical, careless hunting I've ever seen in a youtube video...

fmyth

WKR
Guy shoots at a bull and misses, many times. Shooter waves his loaded rifle around like Alec Baldwin, pointing it at several people in his hunting party. Several times they jump in a truck and drive to catch up to the bull for more shooting eventually wounding it. Guy shoots many (19 I think) times at the bull elk before finally dropping it. His guide/friends joke about it and call the shooter "box of shells". The shooter walks up on it while it's still alive and sits on it for his grip and grin. They keep rolling tape as the shooter sits on the dying bull. I've not hunted in Utah so I am not up to speed with their hunting regulations but I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few were broken during this cluster fuXX of a hunt. I'm blown away that they had the balls to post their video to Youtube and FB for the world to see.

That was awful. I’d be embarrassed to even know them. I wonder how many they routinely wound. Last season where I hunt there was a group of Utar… folks from Utah that went flying up a road in a SxS. They must have shot 12 times, then came back down the road empty handed. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Any Utah game wardens on this forum?
No doubt. I bet some orange is required on public land for rifle season. Unless I’m wrong about that there was at least one violation for that. I talked to a game warden shortly after seeing what the people I mentioned did. He said it sucks and it’s unethical but it’s not illegal to be a bad shot.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
No doubt. I bet some orange is required on public land for rifle season. Unless I’m wrong about that there was at least one violation for that. I talked to a game warden shortly after seeing what the people I mentioned did. He said it sucks and it’s unethical but it’s not illegal to be a bad shot.
No orange required during limited entry seasons unless a big game general season is also open

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Someone should start a poll ethical/unethical to put one through the radiator if you see this truck chase taking place?
I get it. You are being hyperbolic. And even if you aren’t and they deserve that, it would most likely get a person locked up.

sndmn11

WKR
I think this illustrates how multiple animals get shot by one hunter.

I fancy my self a darned genius, but I don't think I'd have any chance at all in knowing I was looking at the same bull in each of the 3-4 gunfights.