Worst New Guy from SoCal

TheGDog

WKR
You have;t been paying attention if you have to ask that. Buck Of A Lifetime. The never ending story. Well actually it did have an ending we think.
Pay attention to what? Ya know... if somebody asks, it at least it means they care and are interested in the convo.

I have to imagine it's poor etiquette to put them on blast for just-so-happening to have never heard or seen that abbreviation before. Just sayin.

Pay attention to what? Ya know... if somebody asks, it at least it means they care and are interested in the convo.

I have to imagine it's poor etiquette to put them on blast for just-so-happening to have never heard or seen that abbreviation before. Just sayin.
Gary, I there have been a few BOAL threads; I have no idea how anyone missed them unless they were out of comission. I mean at least a couple of those threads went on and on and on and on ... one or two in particular went on for several months.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Gary, I there have been a few BOAL threads; I have no idea how anyone missed them unless they were out of comission. I mean at least a couple of those threads went on and on and on and on ... one or two in particular went on for several months.
Exactly my point but I let it go.

Hello fellow hunters and outdoors people,

I'm from SoCal and hunt mostly upland game and mule deer (very unsuccessfully I might add). I have been hunting upland for 25 years starting with the yearly dove trip with Grandpa and adding quail then duck as I got older. I soon started trying to teach myself to deer hunt in this barren land we call SoCal. I enjoy being outdoors, so hunting season is a great reason to get out there.

My oldest son is finally 12 this season and has his first tag in hand for the local mountains and I hope to hit it harder than I ever have to help him be more successful than I have ever been.

I have been lurking this site for a while and never joined because not too much geared towards SoCal specifically, but I finally joined due to the thread I found this week when coming to the conclusion to quit drinking alcohol last week.

Looking forward to the community here and support both hunting and otherwise!
Welcome from your northern neighbor.

TheGDog

WKR
Sometimes Gary's job becomes all consuming. So I can see how he can sometimes miss some epic threads.
OoohWeee you ain't lyin' man. I'm kinda in one of those zones right now. Two companies we integrate with, are end-of-life'ing some things, so that leaves me scrambling to re-code a buncha sh!t on our side to make use of the newer interface API's they're moving over to.

Aaaaaand... I got Covid again! JOY!! And tomorrow go for an MRI, just hoping they don't turn me away. The Pain Mgmt Doc needs the MRI in particular for a series of the epidural injections off over to one side related to sciatic nerve. So really hoping the MRI place doesn't turn me away for being a lil sick. I'm not "bad" like it was 2020, at least not yet anyway. But even if they do turn me away, the Paim mgmt Doc can at least still do the regular lumbar region without the MRI's. But I'm trying to get this all in within this calendar year so it can go against out-of-pocket-max for the year.

OoohWeee you ain't lyin' man. I'm kinda in one of those zones right now. Two companies we integrate with, are end-of-life'ing some things, so that leaves me scrambling to re-code a buncha sh!t on our side to make use of the newer interface API's they're moving over to.

Aaaaaand... I got Covid again! JOY!! And tomorrow go for an MRI, just hoping they don't turn me away. The Pain Mgmt Doc needs the MRI in particular for a series of the epidural injections off over to one side related to sciatic nerve. So really hoping the MRI place doesn't turn me away for being a lil sick. I'm not "bad" like it was 2020, at least not yet anyway. But even if they do turn me away, the Paim mgmt Doc can at least still do the regular lumbar region without the MRI's. But I'm trying to get this all in within this calendar year so it can go against out-of-pocket-max for the year.
Good luck with all that buddy!