Worst song lyric

ODB

WKR
A lot of the Highly controversial DAC material from back in the 90s, the “underground tapes” or the “XXX tapes” we’re wrongly attributed to him. Those were actually “Johnny Reb” songs that made their way around small towns on copied cassette tapes that were inaccurately attributed to DAC.

42b44af1ec55d8ba03983f467ccb08fe.jpg

Man, I remember those tapes. DAC or not.

I’m not lying…I laughed my ass off. About as hard as I laughed at Richard Pryor.

Those were some good days when people could be absolutely outrageous. They will be missed…

TheGDog

WKR
Maybe you shouldnt make such blanket statement like saying anyone who doesnt like rap is racist.

I have to imagine your reading comprehension skills are failing you as I did not say that exactly. Go back at your leisure and review.

TheGDog

WKR
What was that Insane Clown Posse song? Stick a finger in your butt and super-glue it shut?? Something like that??

I saw their bus one time driving across the country. They had holed up a Super 8 hotel for the night. No kidding.
Hmmph.. I'm a big fan of lot of their works, but that lyric is escaping me at the moment. What track is that from? I can only surmise it's from a lesser work I didn't dig on I'd imagine.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
it's been my observation that typically anyone who says "I hate Rap" is first of all lying their a$$ off because if there is a pretty girl shakin to one of those songs you hate, you're lyin like a rug if you're gonna stand there and tell us all you ain't gonna try to move up on that. To be honest, I've found it's usually because they're closeted racists and maybe haven't even admitted it to themselves just yet.

I have to imagine your reading comprehension skills are failing you as I did not say that exactly. Go back at your leisure and review.

Your right. We are liars AND racist.

Show me where I don't understand what you said in 50 words or less.

TheGDog

WKR
Until you have daughters that listen to Katy Perry or Rihanna or Taylor Swift, you don't know the meaning of stupid lyrics. Take a listen to Umbrella by Rihanna and get back to us. Pro tip, don't have any sharp objects nearby that can be used to puncture your eardrums.
OMG the other song that's like this? They have concerts in the park in the summer here and they always have young high schoolers competing in this singing competition before the concerts start.. and ugh... they end up choosing THEE song of all time that is thee most like Chinese Water-Torture... Whitney Houston - And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...eeeeeeIIIII..will Always..love you......................

Not that this is per se a bad song... mind you... but those of us that lived thru it's release OMMFG... they ran that record into the ground! They played it soo damn much it almost causes like PTSD to hear that damn song anymore.

EDIT: It's the kinda song where when it comes on, makes ya wanna punch kittens, ugh.

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
Your right. We are liars AND racist.

Show me where I don't understand what you said in 50 words or less.
One word: "typically" is included in that sentence. Therefore, subconsciously, you elected to CHOOSE to interpret it's meaning as me calling you (the singular you) specifically racist. It shows an inclination towards desiring conflict.

Anyhoo... brother... let's just agree to keep each others names out of the others mouth. That be cool with you?

Last edited:
I honestly don't get all the Nickelback and Creed hate everywhere. Nickelback lyrics suck, but most pop music does. I dont think they are good but, I don't think they are the worst either. I actually like Creed lol, still listen to My Own Prison. I don't have anything against Blake Shelton but the Lyric I hate most of all time is

"Chewing tobacco, chewing tobacco, chewing Tabaco spit"

Something like that, apsolutely hate that song lol

Last edited:

WCB

WKR
I honestly don't get all the Nickelback and Creed hate everywhere. Nickelback lyrics suck, but most pop music does. I dont think they are good but, I don't think they are the worst either. I actually like Creed lol, still listen to My Own Prison. I don't have anything against Blake Shelton but the Lyric I hate most of all time is

"Chewing tobacco, chewing tabacco, spit"

Nickelback was a huge deal back in the day. They put on a pretty good show with Daughtry and Staind.

Azone

WKR

"Chewing tobacco, chewing tabacco, spit"

Most people hate those two groups due to the fact that they are a dressed up version of Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
As far as Blake Shelton goes, when he was using margaritas and fajitas in lyrics that was a sign that his music was terminal.

Q child

WKR
"What are the worst lines in a song?"
"Rap sucks"
Oh. So, what are the worst lines in a song?

Another truly awful song by Train is Meet Virginia. Some Lyrics:

Her daddy wrestles alligators, Mama works on carburetors
Her brother is a fine mediator for the President
Well here she is again on the phone
Just like me hates to be alone
We just like to sit at home, and rip on the President

She only drinks coffee at midnight, when the moment is not
Right, her timing is quite unusual
You see her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic
And the shape of her body unusual

What the f*ck are you talking about? Why are you rhyming a word with itself? In more than one verse? These hacks have won Grammys. More than one. My God.

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
Perhaps the greatest *intentional contiguous lyrical non-sequitor of ALL TIME is performed by Violent J in the song "Scatter Brain".

The dude masterfully pelts out these insanely ADD lyrics with 100% conviction and emoting... even though they are this weird-a$$ collection of bizarre non-sequitors.

The thing of it is... if you've ever taken your own lyrics and done the hard work of turning them into a track and recorded them... you understand how hard it is to get the delivery of them to be exactly how you wanted it.. and that's just with regular lyrics that are normal and makes sense together.

THEN... when you go back and listen to him deliver that song, you truly appreciate what a bad-a$$ of an MC he really is. Cause that isht would be hard as HELL to do!

NSFW !!!

I would float in a pool of Nickelback before I crapped in a bowl of Creed. I absolutely hate Creed. Like get up and walk out of an establishment if their noise comes on hate.

That said, "EEEYYYYEEESSS WIDE OOOOOPEEENNNN" gets my vote for worst song lyric ever. Of all time. And before.

Creed has no soul. No substance. Nothing. Just fingers nails on a chalkboard. And that is their better stuff!