Would this work?

How to stop election fraud...just an idea I had. When you vote, you send your ballot to your political party, they count your vote and maintain records to confirm you are legit, can legally vote and voted only once. They then turn those votes over to the other parties and a central government agency who certifies the count. This enables opposing parties to scrutinize every ballot, look for cheating and makes "dumping ballots" impossible. Everyone is seeing every ballot. No more unfolded ballots, no more changing ballots, no more machine counting fraud, no more duplications or multiple ballots from a single voter...no more mass cheating. Would this work or am I missing something?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

GSPHUNTER

WKR
the problem would be. Every ballot has names of candidates from every party so, if you turn your ballot into your party and for what ever reason you voted for opposing candidate, what's to stop them from misplacing it say, in the round file.

• Banned
OP
Where's Bruce?
Could an online confirmation that allowed you to login and see your ballot be an option?

Nooooooooooo it wont work. Bruce, about 20 years ago, there was a major news story about people voting for their dead relatives, people that registered their pets, no Bruce, they registered all of their pets and... People were going to the same poling place and voting 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6, 7+ times. You need to ask yourself what is required to register to vote and then work from there. But hey, here is a hint, if you use a child as a tax write off, the child MUST have a social security card/number; citizenship proof or residency must be provided for a social security card. Since this is already a part of the system, it obviously would not be difficult for our government to implement a system that eliminates those that do not have a right to vote here. Unfortunately, many of our public servants in politics do not want an accountable system.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Could an online confirmation that allowed you to login and see your ballot be an option?
I've wondered the same thing. Why can't I login in, or the ballot have some code I can enter into a website so I make sure there's no funny bussiness. Seems easy enough considering the times. Heck sometimes on the tiny elections that have 8 candidates, ill forget who I picked and just want to check anyways.

• Banned
OP
Where's Bruce?
We better figure this shit out, because the parties aren't. We need an accountable and credible system. Biden erected a fence around the White House when he moved in and stationed 20,000 troops there because he knew he cheated and the election tampering is historically the #1 cause of civil war. That whole "BS insurrection" thing was a distraction...they expected the real thing. Maybe it should have happened, maybe people are unwilling to water the tree of liberty even when an election is stolen by a barely cognitive vegetable who is working with anti-American interests.