WOW that was invigorating!!!

Tyrock

FNG
So... my wife came home from home depot with a bidet and says "we use way too much toilet paper and I thought this would be cool. Can you install it for me?" I thought happy wife/happy life and so I did. Then I thought, I wonder what this thing is like? So I sat down and tried it. She hears me yelling WHOOO! Through the house and come running in. Its pretty cool but we need some warmer water and I am telling you the thing has laser precision. I'm not sure if I like it or not.

They make units that heat the water. I installed one in my place due to an at the time, upcoming shoulder surgery, it turned out to be a smart idea as I was unable to use my normal wiping hand for a bit.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I always wanted to install one of those kitchen sink dish sprayers on my toilet. Some countries in SE Asia have those on every toilet. They are great.

The only time they suck is when you’re sleeping in an air conditioned room and you go back to bed with a wet butt. It’s totally worth it though.

Johnboy

WKR
This reminds me of a Conan episode years ago when Andy Richter was his sidekick. Andy had recently returned from a trip to Europe where he stayed in a hotel with a bidet. He described noticing its curious "accuracy" and attempting to trick its aim by moving the "target," only for it to hit another "bullseye". I lolled.

I like the bidet seat I got. I dont really use less toilet paper but I feel much cleaner. I have having to poop other places now, just dont get that clean feeling.

I have the add-on wand on one of my toilets.. I like it. It does cut down on scrubbing the butt after a blowout. generally wiping is to dry off the butthole

hh76

Lil-Rokslider
Bidet seat was one of my best purchases in our home. I can't believe I was trying to clean dry for so long.

I don't mind the cold water. For the most part, I don't use it long enough to get past the room temp water stored in the piping. When I do, it's kind of refreshing.

Maki35

WKR
Bidets a are very common in Europe and Asia. You'll also find them in high-end hotels overseas.
The upgrade models offer heated water, pressure adjustment, air dry, light and deodorizer.

How does this relate to a hunting/ gun forum? Only thing I saw in common was "Lazer Precision". lol