WOW that was invigorating!!!

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
Bidets a are very common in Europe and Asia. You'll also find them in high-end hotels overseas.
The upgrade models offer heated water, pressure adjustment, air dry, light and deodorizer.

How does this relate to a hunting/ gun forum? Only thing I saw in common was "Lazer Precision". lol

Easier to hunt with a clean butt!

I like the bidet seat I got. I dont really use less toilet paper but I feel much cleaner. I have having to poop other places now, just dont get that clean feeling.
This has been my exact experience as well. TP use hasn't gone down significantly, but the bidet does actually get my keister clean - no more sweaty stank-ass in the summer!

2531usmc

WKR
First one I ever saw or used was in a hotel in Japan. Damn thing had more buttons and switches than an airplane cockpit

WKR
One time I used an outhouse near the shore of the lake, the wind was blowing straight up the chute. That wind was enough for me, I will pass on warm water.

aussie9

FNG
Lived in Thailand for quite some time.
The "Bum Gun" (short hose with trigger hose nozzle), was to go to everywhere. Only needed a couple of squares of dunny paper to dry off and that paper went into a bin.
I always thought it made us, with miles of paper in an attempt to clean up and a shit tonne of water to flush all the paper away pretty primitive.

Sent from my vivo 1904 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've never understood how or why anyone would want to spend more than a minute in the bathroom. Dump the truck, wipe, and go. Using a bidet would just add more time wiping and drying off to that. I had a roommate in college that would spend 30 minutes every single time in there. What on earth do people do for that long?

TomJoad

WKR
I've never understood how or why anyone would want to spend more than a minute in the bathroom. Dump the truck, wipe, and go. Using a bidet would just add more time wiping and drying off to that. I had a roommate in college that would spend 30 minutes every single time in there. What on earth do people do for that long?
Do we really need to spell this one out for you?? 😳

Pikespeak

Lil-Rokslider
Completely random thought but apparently a lot of cancer is caused by repeated irritation to a particular area. For example, supposedly tobacco doesn't cause lip cancer, the repeated irritation of the same spot does. So if you stuck paper in your lip all day for years you would get cancer.

So...if I wipe my ass everyday for years with shitty TP do I increase my chance for anal cancer? And if so, is a bidet the solution? Science needs to know.

HA HA! My wife asked for the same. She loves it...that is now "her" bathroom. I won't touch the thing...kinda creepy

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Apparently. Folks used to take the newspaper in with them.
As kids my grandparents used the prior year's Sears or Montgomery Ward catalogs. Education, environmental responsibility through recycling, and character development through pain, all at the same time. Oh for the good old days.

tyler75

FNG
As long as it’s not spraying too hard, it sure feels good cooling the boys down on a hot summer day here in Az

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
Apparently. Folks used to take the newspaper in with them. These days it's probably just their phone. Either way, long times in the bathroom are the last things I want.
I'm sure you know the sayin, shake it more than twice and you're playin with it. Could you hear Eddie Money coming from the bathroom, sha,sha,sha, shakin.

Whisky

WKR

I'm reading your post right now. If that makes you feel better. 😀