Wrangler nylon pants back in stock

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
So these WM Wranglers are holding up pretty well for you guys then?

They've held up great for, me and I beat the crap out of them through shed season and mushroom season. Only a few pulls for the amount of miles I have on in them. They aren't very thick, so you pretty much feel every thorn stab your leg; and aren't very water resistant so you'll be soaked walking through brush in the mornings. But I've never been so comfortable in $20 before.

jarcher38

FNG
Great pants have multiple pair and for 20 bucks it’s hard to beat. I have not tried the new one but hope they are to slim fit.

They've held up great for, me and I beat the crap out of them through shed season and mushroom season. Only a few pulls for the amount of miles I have on in them. They aren't very thick, so you pretty much feel every thorn stab your leg; and aren't very water resistant so you'll be soaked walking through brush in the mornings. But I've never been so comfortable in $20 before.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking at getting a pair or two for scouting and mushroom hunting, maybe some early season hunts.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
They hold up great. I work in concrete and I wear these pants literally every day. I beat the hell out of them and haven’t had a pair fail yet. They dry extremely fast when they get wet. I wish I would’ve discovered these years ago. I have five pairs of the regular, two pair of the insulated, and two pair of the shorts. Love em all. When it’s hot in the summer and we are on a job where we can’t wear shorts these are great. For the money these can’t be beat. As some have said they are a slimmer fit but they loosen up a little after u wear them. I don’t put mine in the dryer to prolong the life a little and they dry so fast anyway

They hold up great. I work in concrete and I wear these pants literally every day. I beat the hell out of them and haven’t had a pair fail yet. They dry extremely fast when they get wet. I wish I would’ve discovered these years ago. I have five pairs of the regular, two pair of the insulated, and two pair of the shorts. Love em all. When it’s hot in the summer and we are on a job where we can’t wear shorts these are great. For the money these can’t be beat. As some have said they are a slimmer fit but they loosen up a little after u wear them. I don’t put mine in the dryer to prolong the life a little and they dry so fast anyway

Now that you mentioned the shorts, I've got a pair of wrangler shorts from WM. They are awesome! Theyre my go to shorts for summertime catfishing. Super comfortable, they dry really quick, have a slight stretch to them and they do take a good bit of abuse. If the pants are anything like the shorts I have, ill be buying more than one pair.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
After hearing so much about these pants, I ordered a pair. The hype is real! Haha I am really happy with them. Real comfortable and fit well.
As someone else said, they are on the thin side, and not WP, but for general outdoor use/hiking I think they will be great.

Has anyone tried the lined version?

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
After hearing so much about these pants, I ordered a pair. The hype is real! Haha I am really happy with them. Real comfortable and fit well.
As someone else said, they are on the thin side, and not WP, but for general outdoor use/hiking I think they will be great.

Has anyone tried the lined version?

I have the lined version. I like them even more than the normal. These are hands down my favorite pants from November on for daily wear. The are super comfortable and warm. I have worn them on a few day hunts as well. I wouldn’t want to really exert myself in them though I don’t think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these the skinny one? I put urchased the skinny ones a size up and just use a belt but I would love to find some normal fitting ones
yeah those are the skinny ones. I did the same and sized up in the waist and just wear a belt. Theyre pretty nice but Wrangler makes ones with Velcro cargo pockets and theyre very similar to a rip-stop material with the grid type pattern on the material. I am much more impressed with those (plus they're not the skinny leg cut) than the skinny version with the zip pockets. I picked both up at Wal-Mart a few weeks back and the rip stop type ones are going to be my new early season hunting pants and will pull double duty for scouting and mushroom hunting. The zip pocket (skinny) ones will be camp pants and for hiking in cooler weather.

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
yeah those are the skinny ones. I did the same and sized up in the waist and just wear a belt. Theyre pretty nice but Wrangler makes ones with Velcro cargo pockets and theyre very similar to a rip-stop material with the grid type pattern on the material. I am much more impressed with those (plus they're not the skinny leg cut) than the skinny version with the zip pockets. I picked both up at Wal-Mart a few weeks back and the rip stop type ones are going to be my new early season hunting pants and will pull double duty for scouting and mushroom hunting. The zip pocket (skinny) ones will be camp pants and for hiking in cooler weather.

Are the rip stop ones stretchy?

Are the rip stop ones stretchy?
yes, not as stretchy as the skinny style but still have some stretch to them. They dry super fast as well. I wore them for 2 days straight truck camping/scouting/and hunting last weekend with temps in the 90's. I was very impressed with them for the money. IIRC they were $19 and change and the skinny-zip pocket ones were $21 and change. My local walmart had them folded on the shelf right with the jeans, the skinny style were hanging on a rack by themselves. There were only 2 colors of the rip stop-like ones, a medium grey and a lighter tan color. Ill see if I can find a link for them.

Theyre not a rip stop nylon but rip stop cotton. They dried surprisingly fast for cotton and are almost as comfortable as the skinny ones. Apparantly they are calling the gray color "green" but its more of a slate color in person. I did see some reviews of them blowing out near the rear pockets, so ill have to keep an eye out for that. No issues with mine so far and I went through some nasty stuff with them.

If these are the same pants I’m thinking of I have about five pairs. Great pants for working outside in the summer. Costco also has a pair of weather resistant stretchy pants for $20 I have a dark brown pair I really like. Weatherproof vintage expedition pants.