Wrangler pants

FLAK

WKR
I have one pair I found at tractor supply and like them ok.
They tend to work their way down if I dont wear a belt, but they're not too loose. The biggest thing is the moisture accumulation in the nether regions. I am not a fan of poly in the summer heat and humidity of the gulf coast. The boys get way too toasty sometimes. I would like to get another pair though, for cooler weather and an upcoming Winter Aoudad hunt.

Very similar to Eddie Bauer Guide pants except they really don't have any water resistance. Great deal for 25 buck at Target.

I’ve been considering buying a pair myself. How do these compare to the FL corrugate or guide lite pants?

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
All of those high dollar britches just get chewed up in the blackberry jungles of the Western Oregon coast range. I wear the wranglers and never worry if they snag or rip...and just as comfortable to boot!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've had a couple of pairs. Back pockets came off both. You get what you pay for. My stretch Zion pants are going on 5 years and look brand new. I'll save money elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ridgefire

WKR
I have 4 pairs of them and love them. The fit is perfect for me and seem to run true to size. Im a big Sitka fan and have a pair of Ascents and honestly like the Wranglers better. The blackberry bushes here in Western Washington chew them up a little but at $25 a pair it doesn't bother me.

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
I was grabbing some odds and ends from Walmart this morning and there was a lady stocking the racks with these. First time I’ve seen them at my local store. I grabbed a pair to see what all they hype is about and I get it I have several of the Costco UB ones that I’ve had for a long time and love. I say the Wranglers are comparable and I’m probably going to get more.
I got them in my regular size 32x32 and the waist seems a little big but the length is right and fit over my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes without any issues. At the $21 price, I can go through 2-3 pairs for the cost of one pair of Kuhls or Pranas

bwlacy

WKR
Couldn't find any locally so I ordered 2 pairs from Wrangler. I just got them yesterday, so we'll so how it goes with them. So far I really like them and they fit the same as the other Wrangler products that I have. I do wish they had 7 belt loops instead of 5 though. I'll see how they hold a gun belt with an OWB holster and a full size pistol.

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
I learned a valuable lesson about these pants today. They DO NOT shed water nearly as well as the Costco pants. The Costco pants are in now way water proof be they do have at least some water repellent qualities. The Wranglers repel water as well as a paper towel would lol.
Has anyone treated theirs with a waterproofing spray? It’s not a deal breaker for me, I still really like the pants but I was a little surprised at how fast the soaked up water.