Wraps on small diameter arrows....

kjw

WKR
Curious for some opinions on wraps when it comes to the small diameter arrows. Do you have any concern with the overlap? I noticed especially with the injexions being so narrow there is quite a bit. DO you think there is enough weight in that overlapping spot to affect flight??

CaseyU

WKR
Dont worry about overlap. But if you want to which i do on my arrows because It is a pretty easy fix . Take a string measure around the arrow and give yourself an1/8 and good to go.

OR Archer

WKR
For the Injexions you will need a wrap that is 7/8" wide. This will give you a small overlap. You can get wraps specifically made for the Injexions from One Stringer arrow wraps.

For the Injexions you will need a wrap that is 7/8" wide. This will give you a small overlap. You can get wraps specifically made for the Injexions from One Stringer arrow wraps.

Order the size you need from onestringer. Fast service and last time I ordered, they threw in an extra dozen. I'll be a customer for a long time.

A bit off topic, but related: I HATE the new wraps that come on the Injexions and Axis. Why in the world did they start doing that? First thing I do is take them off.