WTB Wtb 375 h&h

jolemons

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Casually looking for a RH .375 H&H. Purpose would be truck gun, NA big game and Alaska DG. Synthetic or laminate with stainless or coated metal, 24" barrel or shorter, controlled round feed. Interested in a shooter that's resilient enough for Alaska and elegant enough for Africa.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

boliep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tend to agree with you that the Ruger # 1 is nice looking but I am not sure I want one. Anyway, you know about it in case you decide you need it.

While I have your attention, do you have any suggestions for Northeastern New Mexico for a cow elk hunt? My wife and I usually go to Holenwald in Colorado. The Raton area would shorten the ride if we can find a good price.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

Alan

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I tend to agree with you that the Ruger # 1 is nice looking but I am not sure I want one. Anyway, you know about it in case you decide you need it.

While I have your attention, do you have any suggestions for Northeastern New Mexico for a cow elk hunt? My wife and I usually go to Holenwald in Colorado. The Raton area would shorten the ride if we can find a good price.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

Alan
We offer premium cow elk hunts on Vermejo Park Ranch. See www.turnerranchoutfitting.com. Kiowa Outfitters offers some more economical hunts off of our property as well.

boliep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just saw the same Remington 700 and was going to send the link to you. You beat me to it.

Even though I have been on Ted's south Georgia plantation many times, his elk hunting is out of my fixed income/retirement budget.

Thanks though.

Alan

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks guys, but controlled round feed in a must.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How does this sound

$1500.00
McMillan stock, Shilen barrel, willams sights, brake, Pre 64 70 action Super grade floor plate- action from the 1950'svif remember correctly, cerekote finish, built for Alaska, 1/2" groups.

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How does this sound

$1500.00
McMillan stock, Shilen barrel, willams sights, brake, Pre 64 70 action Super grade floor plate- action from the 1950'svif remember correctly, cerekote finish, built for Alaska, 1/2" groups.
You have my attention