WTB WTB 480 Ruger brass

OP
T

trapperJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. I checked and it says backordered. I got on the back order list a month ago but I have a new toy and I'm hoping to feed it soon!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Trapper, let me see what I got and perhaps I can get you started while you wait for the backorder.....it sucks having a new toy and you cant use it.

Woody

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have no new brass, but I do have a few boxes of factory Hornady ammo and Im going to the range with a few friends on Thursday...so I will shoot a box of 20 off in my 480 Ruger Alaskan for fun and send you the 20 pcs of brass just for shipping cost....if that works for you. 20 is better than none I would assume and you could reload them many times while you wait. Just want to help a member out if I can. Send me your address if it works.

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. I checked and it says backordered. I got on the back order list a month ago but I have a new toy and I'm hoping to feed it soon!
Crazy- that was in stock when I sent the link. I’ve got a bunch and can spare a few hundred to get you up and running if needed. PM me and I’ll work out a price. Are you in AK? If so, would just need to figure out shipping.

OP
T

trapperJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! Rokslide guys to the rescue!!

PM sent trueat1stlight and thanks for the offer pacoalcracker